[3.7] Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability ~~ 25M damage on the Shaper [ALL CONTENT] [PVE]

Hey guys. As of patch 3.7, GGG decided to release a new ways of using SRS, which is through Tavukai coral amulet. The amulet are quite powerful as it scale through both minion damage and minion life at the same time.

Through this amulet, the player is able to make of use of minion instability node on the passive tree. This generally will force them to take chaos damage over time and eventually explode while chasing after the mob dealing a huge number of AOE damage which can't be dodged, leech, or even counter.

Commonly player only deals up to 1M damage to the Shaper by using +3 staff or +2 supported by fortify staff. Do note that if u are using minion instability, srs explosion doesn't get any benefit from any fortify.

What makes my build different?
Spoiler

Mine however, deal up to x14 the value which is approximately 25M damage to the Shaper. This CI build consist of 8 link and we are using it on a helmet. As for what gem are they, u can refer them under the gem section below.

There are 2 gem setup i've use for the build.
~First Setup [SRS - Empower - Fire Penetration - Spell Echo]
The setup were used mainly for map clearance. Because of their fast cast speed, the player are able to clear map with ease.

~Second Setup [SRS - Empower - Fire Penetration - Elemental Focus]
This setup were used when facing bosses. The speed aren't that slow but just enough.

Am also making a good use of the new timeless jewel. This unique jewel has been split into 5 different categories. They mod vary from 80% minion damage to 8000% minion damage. To learn more about the jewel and how they interact, do visit
shorturl.at/lnB15

In terms of defense layer, we have up to 13k+ ES with 700+ mana which is quite huge consider that ES got nerf badly on path 3.7. Besides, the build have for more than 40% physical damage reduction gain via aura, armor and flask. Oh, and our leech vary from 300 - 1000es depend on how many mobs were being hit by our lightning.

This lightning damage will then trigger Elemental Equilbrium. Thus, we are able to deal 50% more fire damage to the mobs after they been struck by the lightning. Our fire golem meanwhile, were used to apply combustion effect, which causes the mobs to take 20% more fire damage.

GAMEPLAY https://youtu.be/zUt1L4oX_0M
BOSS KILL https://youtu.be/KLTkeMrgoXI

Pro
25M damage on The Shaper
Mass AOE
Aggressive playstyle
13k+ ES + 700+ mana
Chaos immune 100%
Hindered immune 100%

Con
Convocation cant be used on SRS
Minion die often due to Minion Instability
Expensive a bit

Spoiler

Priority goes to cast speed and then minion damage. Then try and craft +1 or +2 gem to reduce mana reservation.

The rare ES shield will provide MORE ES while unique Victario shield will provide MORE damage up to 24M.

I know some of u guys like provision so much. U need to remember that provision is just an aura. The moment ur minion rush into the enemy territory, ur aura are more likely been cut off already. So stick to this pit glove. Plus +2 abyss jewel really helps a lot.

Try look for ES + resistant boot.

If u can afford, try n look for a helmet that +3 minion gem and supported by minion damage or minion life. If u manage to get 30% more elemental damage are better.

Try look for ES + resistant armor.

Spoiler

Main Skill:
Summon Raging Spirit
+3 minion gem
30% more elemental damage
Spell echo
Minion Damage
Minion Life
Elemental Focus
Concentrated Effect

Support Skill:
Storm Burst
Cast while Channelling
Infused Channelling
Arc
Desecrated
Flesh Offering

Aura:
Discipline
Arctic Armor
Clarity
Enlighten

Movement:
Shield Charge
Fortify
Faster Attack

Auto:
Cast When Damage Taken
Immortal Call
Orb of Storms

Spoiler

Download Path Of Build
https://pastebin.com/DdUPdRr7

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Major God: Soul Of Arakaali for more recovery rate
Minor God: Soul Of Tukohama for more regen

Spoiler

Last edited by StupidSmile on Aug 18, 2019, 5:15:38 PM
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2019, 1:22:21 PM
Coming soon? YES YOU WILL COME VERY SOON!
Do you have condoms exile??
"
Coming soon? YES YOU WILL COME VERY SOON!
Do you have condoms exile??

I dont have.
So where is passive tree?
"
mockevicius wrote:
So where is passive tree?

I update already. are u playing the same build?
Thank you, i tried another one build. i had alot hp and res caps, but was missing some dmg. Im plaing on ps4 ussually self found :D so gonna try this one. not gonna do exactly same, but gonna follow and try to build something like you.
Passive tree url, not opening for me.
"
mockevicius wrote:
Thank you, i tried another one build. i had alot hp and res caps, but was missing some dmg. Im plaing on ps4 ussually self found :D so gonna try this one. not gonna do exactly same, but gonna follow and try to build something like you.

ya feel free to go through.

Elemental Equilbrium used to boost 50% more damage
Combustion used to boost 20% more damage
Is this build league viable ?
"
Kross0m wrote:
Is this build league viable ?

Yeah, definately. Whatever gear in temporary league (legion) can be obtain and use in permanent league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info