[3.8] Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability 💀 24m+ damage Shaper 🔥🔥 VIDEOS INCLUDED 🔥🔥

"
ricus20 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/5hzf7zJt


thats outdated path of build.

please update to the latest version 1.4.146

and post again ur build link
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
sry https://pastebin.com/DBKHaafS
"
ricus20 wrote:
sry https://pastebin.com/DBKHaafS


This are the new tree
i have updated for u
https://pastebin.com/mHcWCTnr

Regarding your helmet
Try replace fire penetration with spell echo
That should do
U should be able to deal 7M damage to the shaper
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
Last edited by StupidSmile on Aug 15, 2019, 3:22:32 PM
thank you wm
how long u need for them to explode ?
from the time u cast
my build :

[3.8] ice golem 7m+ UE dps - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2615681/page/1#p22292507

[3.8] ZOMBIE AND THE BOIS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628455/page/1#p22347490
"
meomeomeo1991 wrote:
how long u need for them to explode ?
from the time u cast


I complete summon all 20 within 3sec.
They usually start to explode on 4-5sec after being summoned depends on your amulet. The more -%chaos resistant the more damage they take per second and thus the faster they explode.


During boss fights usually their life went down much faster due been hit by the map boss.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
"
StupidSmile wrote:
"
meomeomeo1991 wrote:
how long u need for them to explode ?
from the time u cast


I complete summon all 20 within 3sec.
They usually start to explode on 4-5sec after being summoned depends on your amulet. The more -%chaos resistant the more damage they take per second and thus the faster they explode.


During boss fights usually their life went down much faster due been hit by the map boss.



i just like to point out some math here,

u got 20 srs, they deal 300k damage on explode
and let say u need 0 sec to summon 20 of them
with -17% chaos amulet u got 3% chaos res but let say it 0% and no life regen

then it need 3.85 sec from sumon to explode
so the "DPS" = (20*300k)/3.85 = 1.558.441

so in that case, u dont need too much cast speed, just make sure u got 20 cast/3.85 sec, u can remove spell echo for other dps gems


my build :

[3.8] ice golem 7m+ UE dps - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2615681/page/1#p22292507

[3.8] ZOMBIE AND THE BOIS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628455/page/1#p22347490
about take damage from boss,
let take shaper beam

"
Deals 5384 Fire Damage per second
Deals 4405 Cold Damage per second
Deals 6057 Lightning Damage per second


say 18k/sec scale with 60% res

~ 7200/sec

ur srs is 41k hp
20% hp / sec is ~ 8k

so let say 15k damage /sec if they in the beam

(41k * 0.77 ) / 15k ~1.9sec

again

(300k*20)/1.9 ~ 3m dps
my build :

[3.8] ice golem 7m+ UE dps - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2615681/page/1#p22292507

[3.8] ZOMBIE AND THE BOIS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628455/page/1#p22347490
"
meomeomeo1991 wrote:
"
StupidSmile wrote:
"
meomeomeo1991 wrote:
how long u need for them to explode ?
from the time u cast


I complete summon all 20 within 3sec.
They usually start to explode on 4-5sec after being summoned depends on your amulet. The more -%chaos resistant the more damage they take per second and thus the faster they explode.


During boss fights usually their life went down much faster due been hit by the map boss.



i just like to point out some math here,

u got 20 srs, they deal 300k damage on explode
and let say u need 0 sec to summon 20 of them
with -17% chaos amulet u got 3% chaos res but let say it 0% and no life regen

then it need 3.85 sec from sumon to explode
so the "DPS" = (20*300k)/3.85 = 1.558.441

so in that case, u dont need too much cast speed, just make sure u got 20 cast/3.85 sec, u can remove spell echo for other dps gems




True. That spell echo suppose to be replaced by fire penetration. Am just checking as of why their minion instability damage got boost tremendously when been used with spell echo.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
Last edited by StupidSmile on Aug 15, 2019, 4:42:58 PM
i think u need calculate using paper, pob cant do this. they dont calculate the time they need to explode, they just calculate att speed and damage to get DPS.
my build :

[3.8] ice golem 7m+ UE dps - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2615681/page/1#p22292507

[3.8] ZOMBIE AND THE BOIS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628455/page/1#p22347490

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info