3.7.4c Patch Notes

Autamoton Herald of Ice sound fix? Restore the sound to it please? :<
"Fixed a bug where the Primordial Blocks boss doesn't appear in the main campaign."
"
dbzfan99 wrote:
probably the most useless patch i've seen since 3.7. Don't y'all update this game around 2-3 times a week? How about make sure everything is working properly BEFORE releasing another patch?

+1

But that would mean "QA" ... ;)
/bug I'm sure no one will write anything inappropriate here /s
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
2+ months now and having a degen that you out-regen with ES regen still doesnt count on you being on full ES
Anyone else having a problem with this update? 45mb patch. 3hrs to update through steam...
@zerxel, same here, every patch no matter how big or small takes between 20-30min on steam, some say that SSD drive should speed things up
"
Why dont you keep your forums on different servers so that people can readh the patch notes, and other stuff, while the game is down?

forum is tied to the item/character databases so you can post items here and lookup your character.

forum going down on updates has been one of the reasons they moved to reddit: to get feedback from players and inform them about the downtime.

they kindof announced that they work on having forums independent from servers but that's been some time ago. probably low prio
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 8, 2019, 2:47:34 AM
forum bug reports usually refer to the bug number. now the bug report can also point to the forum bug report entry.

means i have to create a bug report on forums first and later edit the bug report number in?

fine by me
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
BigiMak wrote:
@zerxel, same here, every patch no matter how big or small takes between 20-30min on steam, some say that SSD drive should speed things up

i patch it right now. i have a ssd and this 45mb ptch takes more than 3 minutes to be installed. this just happens with PoE. every other game gets patched in notimee, even with the filesize being much bigger

it is just strange with PoE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info