Legion Statistics: Unique Items and Areas

when legion legue becomes standard the legion pillars won't be in every map, right??
Statistics to "Death because of Lag Spikes" would be interesting ... for mor than half a year now the game is basically unplayable above white maps.
The Chamber of Innocence lul
Top 10 maps by deaths is an interesting metric, but can you please also post Top ten maps by "deaths/runs"? Like maps that are so hard that very small amount of people ever run them

I just hope that the next league does not become the league of a single skill, as it was in the past, winter orb, essence drain, and now cyclone, it seems that after all there is always a predominant skill, and the same with maps and items, because everything depends on the builds basically. I miss the old blood magic. The change in acurracy is very good, but at the end of the day they end up improving so much other things that diversity ends up being lost, I think that the most useless liabilities nowadays must be a resolute technique. And let's not talk about what they did with Occultist. the statistics only show that the developers paid attention to them and that they were determined to improve.
Hey, iam a casual player i never try to kill uber elder, because i think its too hard to kill. This league i killed so many times and dropps were awfull. Profit =0 so i skipped this currency earning way. I enjoyed it but the profit is important in this game. Sorry for my english is not too good, but i hope you understand this. Greetings, thanks all of your works GGG
Please separate out these stats for SC and HC
those bad mouthing glacier maps, jokes on you

made me most profit since playing this league
Last edited by lloot on Aug 9, 2019, 7:07:32 AM
It's kinda silly that y'all wasted half the article copy-pasting data that we can all get a lot more usefully and complete from, say, poe.ninja.

"
Nephalim wrote:
I really hope low level farming being so incredibly cost effective vs high end farming will be addressed in 3.8.

Yeah, it's really driving it home how much of a disconnect there is here.

Back in 2.3.0, GGG changed the "effective level" of maps beyond T3, to where they'd effectively be of barely any higher level, rather than equal to their monster level. (it worked out to where Shaper's Realm counts as... Not even level 78, but 77.7, i.e, Tier 12.7)

While GGG's main goal, as usual, was to slow down the "Race to 100"* (and hence the subsequent plunge in player counts after it finished, since at the time they had little compelling content to keep them) it had a weird side-effect, in that... There was less and less reason to run higher-level content. In fact, with the way the EXP calculation works, this disadvantage for farming low-level vs. high-level content shrinks.

In fact, by level 99, because of the floor on the "out of range" experience penalty, (the level penalty cannot reduce base EXP below 1%) that means that doing T16 maps only give a bit more than 5 times the EXP per monster than a T2: x1.252 for the level outright, and about x4.1 for having a less severe level penalty.

This is clearly rather broken, and it's clear that GGG needs to address this. Sure, they'll consider eliminating the "minimum" entirely, but that'd still hardly be a fix. They really need to undo that silly "even Shaper's Realm doesn't give as much as pre-2.0 Tier 13 maps gave" bit.

And to say nothing of how skewed currency-making methods are... Make no mistake, this is a trading-mandatory league (game, really!) even if there's an SSF mode. (I'll be rather surprised if there's any 40/40 in SSF this league; a lot of the content is pretty explicitly gated to having a support now, be it an aurabot, or a resetter, etc.)

*"The race to level 100 in Path of Exile is not meant to be fast." - Chris Wilson, 2017 XD
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
People always find a way to complain about something.

If you enjoy farming higher end content that's fine.

If you enjoy farming lower content because that's what is good. That's fine.

Every player is crying that white maps generate the most currency.

Glacier is only godlike because of legion. stop crying and move on omegalul.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info