[3.13] [SSF] Essence Drain Beastmode || Ultimate Guide to Solo Self Found

"
hi there, just wanna know if you think this build is ssf hc viable?

Of course, although I believe there's more defensive ED/C builds out there. This one tries to maximize DPS while keeping up good defenses. My character who now dwells in Standard SSF has 7.5k life and 3.5k ES and rarely ever gets in trouble.

If you're a cautious HC player you should have no problem at all playing this character.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Hi, thank you for your work.
Just found the guide and will start 3.9 on it.
Will see how it works out on a private league with no veondors, nor magic/rare drops and increased monsterlife and damage ^^
Last edited by machettie86 on Dec 13, 2019, 10:13:45 AM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
hi there, just wanna know if you think this build is ssf hc viable?

Of course, although I believe there's more defensive ED/C builds out there. This one tries to maximize DPS while keeping up good defenses. My character who now dwells in Standard SSF has 7.5k life and 3.5k ES and rarely ever gets in trouble.

If you're a cautious HC player you should have no problem at all playing this character.

ok thanks for your response, yeah i saw other more tankier builds but they require more specific gear.

i will start with this build in ssf hc league, and if my drops are lucky i still can regret a bit ^^
"
machettie86 wrote:
Hi, thank you for your work.
Just found the guide and will start 3.9 on it.
Will see how it works out on a private league with no veondors, nor magic/rare drops and increased monsterlife and damage ^^

Really curious to hear how it goes! Keep me posted please! :D
I'll be trying Ignite Fireball Trickster, so that's not far off in terms of playstyle
Not sure if you answered this elsewhere; however, I did not see it in reading through. Do you have a recommended order for the skills selection in the ascendancy tree?
"
Blohit wrote:
Not sure if you answered this elsewhere; however, I did not see it in reading through. Do you have a recommended order for the skills selection in the ascendancy tree?

Hey, actually not answered in the thread. Order is:

- Patient Reaper
- Ghost Dance
- Escape Artist
- Prolonged Pain
Thank you for your quick answer i like the playstyle and ur build is very helpful ^^
"
Hey, actually not answered in the thread. Order is:

- Patient Reaper
- Ghost Dance
- Escape Artist
- Prolonged Pain

Thanks for the quick response. Great guide.
Minor note, you mention a wand/shield setup as a cheaper replacement for a bow now that 3.9 has limited the potential of the latter. Is there any particular reason for wand + shield over 2 wands? I don't play many casters so stuff like this I'm a bit clueless on.

Also, given that making a super optimised weapon probably isn't worth it while leveling, what kind of things should I be looking for during that process? ED and freezing pulse both aren't putting up the numbers for single-target, even if I use wands, so I've been sticking with knives + viper strike for that purpose, but idk if there's a better alternative early on.
"
dp101428 wrote:
Minor note, you mention a wand/shield setup as a cheaper replacement for a bow now that 3.9 has limited the potential of the latter. Is there any particular reason for wand + shield over 2 wands? I don't play many casters so stuff like this I'm a bit clueless on.

Also, given that making a super optimised weapon probably isn't worth it while leveling, what kind of things should I be looking for during that process? ED and freezing pulse both aren't putting up the numbers for single-target, even if I use wands, so I've been sticking with knives + viper strike for that purpose, but idk if there's a better alternative early on.

Hi there, bow is probably still BiS since the most important mods can still be crafted with the new multimod and we lose only a tiny bit of damage and cast speed.

You can use dual wands as well but lose out a little on the defensive side in that case.

Best stats on wands while leveling are:
-Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
-+1 to Chaos / Spell Gems

For early single-target I recommend running Blight on a 3 or 4-link, whichever you can afford. You can stack up a lot of damage on bosses. Synergizes well with Essence Drain since you can apply both at the same time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info