g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

You probably use maim with 6L cyclone now? Since they removed the Maim lvl 1 on chests, or whould you have any other suggestions?
"
JustLikeOzzi wrote:
You probably use maim with 6L cyclone now? Since they removed the Maim lvl 1 on chests, or whould you have any other suggestions?

Just check the gems in POB but yes i would assume maim will be a go to gem now.
Updated a bit in preparation for 3.10. Will fix anything up if changed when patchnotes come out.
Hi sir!
I'll play this build in 3.10, so i have a question:
Looking through your pob link i cant find what gives you mana sustain?
Usually it's -15 chest, but in your pob you dont have even - mana rings, so i'd like to know how do you sustain mana?
Last edited by OldBabe1 on Mar 12, 2020, 9:24:49 AM
"
OldBabe1 wrote:
Hi sir!
I'll play this build in 3.10, so i have a question:
Looking through your pob link i cant find what gives you mana sustain?
Usually it's -15 chest, but in your pob you dont have even - mana rings, so i'd like to know how do you sustain mana?

So when i did the build i used a roll on ring that gave -9 mana cost, so cyclone literally had 1 mana cost and you had infinite mana cuz you regen'd faster than you spent it.

Then it was nerfed/changed to have a different value for channeling vs non channeling skills.

Now fossil mods have changed to influence types so i would GUESS that the best setup would be to get - mana cost on chest + explody mod + attack crit + lots of life (or something like that). Or you could get a couple rings/ammy with -3 mana cost.

Don't forget that with a full 6l setup, cyclone only has like 10 mana cost or something, so even getting -3 on 2 pieces of jewelry leaves you with like 4 mana cost which is pretty easy to sustain.

That being said if possible - mana cost + attack crit + explody mod + double curse + tons of life on chest would be like your GO TO SUPER Best in slot item.... but would be near impossible to get and even if you did would probably cost mirrors. Still haven't fully decided the best route to go and what mods should come first.

This is one of the main builds i plan on doing this league as well though. Starting with basic summoner to farm currency for this build which i plan on really trying to push this league.
hi, and sorry if its explained on the guide but i really dont see it, where should i socket impale? xd
"
pebels58 wrote:
hi, and sorry if its explained on the guide but i really dont see it, where should i socket impale? xd

You don't between the passive nodes on tree and dread banner you get like a 72% chance or something to impale (more if you get anything with new cluster jewels or w/e). Imaple support gem is not used.
Thanks for the build. Real quick though, how do you power through no-leech maps, especially if the rest of the mods are super rippy? Every other slayer-cycloner I see is always a pussy and likes to say "nO lEEch maps ARe imPOssiBle" but I'm glad to see you not doing it. However... how do you fight through them? My guess is some LGOH somewhere but if you don't have that, then I'm out of ideas.

EDIT: I also see you as well as others trying to go for 0 mana cost for Cyclone, but why not shoot for a reasonable "-mana cost" and get some "+mana on hit" somewhere?
yea, what about it
Last edited by Voidurai on Mar 13, 2020, 12:05:06 AM
"
Voidurai wrote:
Thanks for the build. Real quick though, how do you power through no-leech maps, especially if the rest of the mods are super rippy? Every other slayer-cycloner I see is always a pussy and likes to say "nO lEEch maps ARe imPOssiBle" but I'm glad to see you not doing it. However... how do you fight through them? My guess is some LGOH somewhere but if you don't have that, then I'm out of ideas.

EDIT: I also see you as well as others trying to go for 0 mana cost for Cyclone, but why not shoot for a reasonable "-mana cost" and get some "+mana on hit" somewhere?

So for the first part they are very doable. You have good aoe and a LOT of damage. So simply go through no leech maps and for the most part you don't even realize it. For the occasional effect, or mob or w/e that does hit you and you go down, i mean we have a life flask thats exactly what they are for. We do not need or have mana leech or anything so its just life we have to worry about.

Far from the greatest mod but cannot leech rolls pretty rarely and when it does it is usually not an issue. Only time i would be really worried is if its like an 8 mod corrupt with all kinds of horrid mods + cannot leech.

As for mana cost its not necessarily getting 0 mana but more of a low enough to not be a problem mana cost. Again on a 6l cyclone only has 10 mana, now as fast as cyclone ticks it does go down pretty fast but we also have normal mana regen and such which is why last time i just had a ring and having like 3-4 mana cyclone was perfectly fine.

I also leveled percision up to level 7, 8, or 9 or something instead of just level 1, bring my mana that i had literally down to like 7 or something lol.

Obviously everyone can do things differently and what they prefer, and yes you can get things like mana on hit or w/e but it also is going to cost some investment and you are going to lose something somewhere.

For me i think it will be super hard to get on chest as i alrdy want like 3-4 other super rare mods. So i won't even try. Ill prolly try to get -3 mana cost on both rings or something. Not 100% for sure yet, but will see how league goes and what is available.
Hey.

Is acrobatics keystone necessary? Never made such build before, so im not sure if it's required for survivability in A8 T16 maps and delve ~500-600.

Are skill tree links for poeplaner updated? I assume y, but that acrobatics is a bit confusing.

According to OP

"Body Armor 4L: Cyclone - Melee Phys Dmg - Fortify - Brutality
5L Pulverize
6L Infused Channeling"

As someone mentioned - is there any place for maim support? (if y - where, in place of what?). Is maim better for 6l? Or we just go for tombfists? Should I start with it, put in 4link, or stay with OP's guide.

Ty in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info