The Celestial Rain of Arrows Effect

moist
This one really looked better in the static screenshot than the video demo. The celestial effect came and went too fast in the latter and other than the flash wasn't around long enough to really notice.

I'm not sure if this would be really fixable by making it linger longer or not though; I'm afraid it'd end up turning the screen into a mess of small celestial rings when combined with a high attack speed build.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
nice. if only they'd change the skill to work like a proper area skill.

change it so that increases in area do not increase the radius in which the arrows fall. only additional arrows should do that. increases in area should only increase the area of each additional arrow, allowing for more overlap.
swag
What about improving the game? What about having a broader meta?
Oh yeah, I know, those don't give money right? Let's keep playing leagues with a single major build, Slayerclone check, what's next?
"
Lvzb3l wrote:
What about improving the game? What about having a broader meta?
Oh yeah, I know, those don't give money right? Let's keep playing leagues with a single major build, Slayerclone check, what's next?

Oh ffs the art team isnt involved in skill balance and interactive league concepts.

Cry somewhere else.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Jul 24, 2019, 12:13:32 PM
"
AldarisGrave wrote:
Well time to press [F] for this skill. Celestial=Nerf.

+1
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
I'm usually not a fan of the deluge of Celestial MTX (more Stygian/Void, please!), but these look neat. I especially like the vapor effect at the end of the splash animation.

Hopefully this means the https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Celestial_Frost_Bomb_Effect is on its way, since both the Celestial RoA and the Crystal Earthquake MTX were both in the game files but unimplemented before. If nothing else, it'd be nice to actually be able to see Frost Bomb when it's in play. Frost Bomb's visual is very faint and can easily get lost amidst a giant horde. Having to check the hotbar icon to see if you casted it quickly gets grating. Plus, it'd be nice for Shaper/Elder roleplayers who use Cold builds.
Last edited by Gwonam on Jul 24, 2019, 5:26:34 PM
Oh cool, have been playing this skill lately
Le Toucan Will Return
is RoA worth playing end game? Never seen anyone actually using it.
IGN: DabrixRN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info