Stackable Fossils Coming This Week!

Curiosity question for the devs, in case any of them read these vaguely-cesspool-like forums

Was the code for fossils and resonators originally based in any part on skill gems and gear sockets? As a software dev I kinda wonder if that's why they didn't stack 'til now
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!
directly load to hideout BlessRNG
pog :)
Streaming Every Day,

Twitch.tv/MosesPlays
Last edited by MosesPlays on Jul 23, 2019, 12:35:12 AM
Can we just get a delve tab?
Really? 6 minutes to say we want a special tab? What a waste. They needed to do this BEFORE making a tab for it. Now that they have, they can work on the tab. They couldn't do it in the other order.
Stackable fossiles, naice!
"
knolly wrote:
There's plenty of room on the fragment tab for 25 fossils and 7 resonators. No need for a new tab just yet.

Hah... only reason they put dev money into this is so they can sell a new type of Stash Tab.

FTP games are all designed around ways of making players slightly, subtly miserable, then offering way for them to pay to end said misery.

Of course in GGG's case it's been amateur hour forever, so tons of what makes us miserable hasn't been monetized yet at all and we just get to... be miserable.
I was literally talking about this yesterday
I would still prefer to buy special fossil stash tab if possible, because of QoL it would provide - every fossil/resonator would be in its own, fixed and well known place, in one single tab.

But having stackable fossils is better than what we have atm, so thank you for implementing it for free.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info