Add trade board filters ffs

"
Death429 wrote:
THIS!! It's the worst trading experience I've ever had playing a online game. I also think if a item has no price it should not show up on the trade board as 75% of the items have no price then it becomes a what do you want for it game.

you can filter only priced items to be highlighted by adding ~ to your search.
No, you cannot use poe.trade on console.

Yes, you can search it for console items... but are you aware how to get items listed?

Go and try to do it and tell me if its worth the effort. Because you have to make a trade thread and then link the item in a post.

Just think about it, we play on console, but now we need a pc to log into the forum and make a thread on a non-mobile friendly website and then link the item we want to sell... WTF is with that logic when pc players all they need to do is make the tab public and boom its listed when indexed by poe.trade.

So please tell me that poe.trade really useable on console.

For god sakes GGG made thier own trade indexer with filters! Just add a tab for console players!! I would love to use it without being forced to make a post.

https://pathofexile.com/trade

"
Anbu Hunter wrote:
No, you cannot use poe.trade on console.

Yes, you can search it for console items... but are you aware how to get items listed?

Go and try to do it and tell me if its worth the effort. Because you have to make a trade thread and then link the item in a post.

Just think about it, we play on console, but now we need a pc to log into the forum and make a thread on a non-mobile friendly website and then link the item we want to sell... WTF is with that logic when pc players all they need to do is make the tab public and boom its listed when indexed by poe.trade.

So please tell me that poe.trade really useable on console.

For god sakes GGG made thier own trade indexer with filters! Just add a tab for console players!! I would love to use it without being forced to make a post.

https://pathofexile.com/trade

That's not how it works. poe.trade goes through the website and collects all the items from the public premium tabs. It does the trade threads too if you don't have premium tabs.

Edit: That's how it knows what league your items are in, and what platform you're on.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Jul 20, 2019, 9:31:41 PM
Bro... you clearly are not reading everything or never really posted an item on poe.trade for console. Try it first please before your assumtions.

On console zero items are indexed from premium tabs in poe.trade... Zero!!!

You literally have to make a trade thread and post it!

Again GGG has thier OWN trade search page with filters!!! Give the damm filters to consoles users as well or add a drop down/section for console players!

Here’s a thread on it- sure it works on console but the effort to post literally all of your different items on it is pointless.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bbbmzw/psa_poetrade_now_works_with_the_ps4_and_xbox_one/

Last edited by Anbu Hunter on Jul 21, 2019, 2:29:13 PM
Lol @ ggg removing my post for blatant honesty. So much for freedom of speech.

So, here it goes again..

Concerning poe.trade; it's definitely not mobile friendly and please go and search for one specific mod on an item and say you can do it in a timely manner. There are hundreds or thousands of mods and they're listed in a dropdown menu to scroll through. I've searched more than a few times on poe.trade for ps4 legion and had zero return results when I know there are items on the trade market. Screw that, them and this monstrosity of a game.

Sad, this is the closest game to d2 that I've found, and I'm giving up on it in a few months. I played d2 for years, and would again. Trade system is just ONE of the game-breaking problems with this game. The league is halfway over and they're still releasing patches to "attempt" to fix problems from day 1 of launch, or even issues that STILL persist from last league. It's mind boggling to me that people still buy their overpriced mtx on such a fundamentally flawed game. Overpriced as in $15-30 for one or two cosmetic items. So long as people fork over money, nothing will change. So, I'm done with this broken game. Off to play one that actually works. (I'd rather pay $60 plus content drops on a game that works than play a free game that is nothing but problems).

Hopefully a dev sees/reads this and passes it along (highly doubtful on both parts). If you think I'm the only one dropping this game, you're sadly mistaken. Many of my friends have dropped it also.
"
Anbu Hunter wrote:
Bro... you clearly are not reading everything or never really posted an item on poe.trade for console. Try it first please before your assumtions.

On console zero items are indexed from premium tabs in poe.trade... Zero!!!

You literally have to make a trade thread and post it!

Again GGG has thier OWN trade search page with filters!!! Give the damm filters to consoles users as well or add a drop down/section for console players!

Here’s a thread on it- sure it works on console but the effort to post literally all of your different items on it is pointless.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bbbmzw/psa_poetrade_now_works_with_the_ps4_and_xbox_one/

Damn, that's pretty dumb. Why even bother adding it? It couldn't have been much more work to make it function like it does for PC.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Why should GGG add new QoL features to their console versions when their entire focus is on the PC version? Sadly PoE on console is just another cash revenue.I'm guessing come 4.0 PoE on console will be dead.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
Why should GGG add new QoL features to their console versions when their entire focus is on the PC version? Sadly PoE on console is just another cash revenue.I'm guessing come 4.0 PoE on console will be dead.

I'm guessing come 4.0 on console we'll have chat and guilds, and slightly better performance.
"
"
AbilityPoints wrote:

I'm guessing come 4.0 on console we'll have chat and guilds, and slightly better performance.

And a much lower player population.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info