3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Nevermind, understood how to get Pastebin, thanks :)
Last edited by kuprums on Jul 22, 2019, 11:52:12 AM
"
telemetric wrote:
Found your build, used to play it (a version i came up myself but basically the same) since MS nerf. Loved it and i want to add some ideas i came up during this weeks of playing

Gear i used to have (STD stuff, endgame , etc.)
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

What i would advice / suggest
1) run

For Permanent Vaal Molten Shell (and whatever other vaal skill you would like, aka Vaal Haste) in deep delves, huge improvement in survivability

2)
a Fortify on Hit corruption on Nebuloch means no Fortify on 6l setup

3)
A Onslaught chance on Kill Nebuloch is a huge improvement for delves / mapping

4) Try a
instead of Xoph + Tombs for a different approach, you can go north in the tree picking up Avatar of Fire and placing a
to free up 2 Ascendancy Point and gain 100% accuracy rating. Look at my tree

Note : My tree / Gear as of now is for Nebuloch Cyclone, wich basically is the same build concept/idea but with a different skill. Everything i've wrote here works for both, but obv there are some differences on tree, enchants and crafted mods

Hope i gave some creative imput to someone, the Nebuloch + Jugg archetype is one of the best in this game, Tanky as fuck (currently blazing at 2k delve, both with Cyclone & Tectonic version) and the damage is good enough for all.

THX i have had similar ideas and as i also post there is multible versions to add stuff. My setup is the most generic. that anybody can copy somewhat. its possible to craft 50% conversion gloves on a special base. Also AUL neck can be huge if correct Watchers. its a super easy fix(but expencive) I also dont run VAAL molten shell since.. comfort. but agein i have mentioned it in the guide. Your Post pretty much sums up a big part of the " ADVANCED OPTIONS" section i wanted to add.. just been to buissy to get it done(motivation). ill add your post in guide for inspiration.

"""Also added small comment of smart use of aul neck + crafted glove+ watchers eye and lethal pride.""
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jul 22, 2019, 4:38:26 PM
Added Uber elder kill. first one in long time, so was abit rusty, failed abit on placing the vortexes, minion controle, and allowed my self to get in a bad possion 2-4 times. The log could easy have been avoided. all in all very smooth char to do uber elder with.
"
telemetric wrote:
Found your build, used to play it (a version i came up myself but basically the same) since MS nerf. Loved it and i want to add some ideas i came up during this weeks of playing

Gear i used to have (STD stuff, endgame , etc.)
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

What i would advice / suggest
1) run

For Permanent Vaal Molten Shell (and whatever other vaal skill you would like, aka Vaal Haste) in deep delves, huge improvement in survivability

2)
a Fortify on Hit corruption on Nebuloch means no Fortify on 6l setup

3)
A Onslaught chance on Kill Nebuloch is a huge improvement for delves / mapping

4) Try a
instead of Xoph + Tombs for a different approach, you can go north in the tree picking up Avatar of Fire and placing a
to free up 2 Ascendancy Point and gain 100% accuracy rating. Look at my tree

Note : My tree / Gear as of now is for Nebuloch Cyclone, wich basically is the same build concept/idea but with a different skill. Everything i've wrote here works for both, but obv there are some differences on tree, enchants and crafted mods

Hope i gave some creative imput to someone, the Nebuloch + Jugg archetype is one of the best in this game, Tanky as fuck (currently blazing at 2k delve, both with Cyclone & Tectonic version) and the damage is good enough for all.

Telemetric, would you be so kind and post a POB Link to the TecSlam version of your build, so we can see the differences to your actual used Cyclone-build? Sounds interesting.
Hey man question here , witch point did u take on each lab?
I've never tried fossil crafting, so could you tell me how to craft a helmet similar to yours?
"
Xeelios wrote:
I've never tried fossil crafting, so could you tell me how to craft a helmet similar to yours?

This helmet is made by dense+ Scourced. (you can get fortify effect on any type of armor or hybrid armor base with dense)
for minus other element you can use equiv fossil.
the issue is you cant get life at same time. so it have to be crafted or exalted on.
if you land the 2 surfixes + another good surfix you can meta craft surfixes cant be changed and scour of the prefixes, then you can exalt or craft or repeat untill you find a usefull result.

My helmet have the Most importent stat prefix exalted on: t1 life.
ADDED a LVLING SECTION. pretty basic and cleaned up the guide abit with more spoilers

What are you using for mana reservation?
added a Delve video.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info