[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

Im doing this bd now.
I'm searching a good unique flask for this build and i have a question, the "WitchFire Brew" Flask apply for Bleed damages ? (Over time Damages).
"
I'm searching a good unique flask for this build and i have a question, the "WitchFire Brew" Flask apply for Bleed damages ? (Over time Damages).

Witchfire brew is good, lets you run Enfeeble all the time and you just press Witchfire brew when you want more damage. It will go over the top of Enfeeble
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
Ok thx ! And what about Lion's Remorse ? We have Life Armour% chance to block, this shiel should be good ?
Started playing this build as my second character in this league like 3 days ago,definitely fun and much more safer than I thought,lvl 86 now but died much less compared to my league starter being a unarmed Chieftain Infernal Blow.Even with 8k hp but it still die from stupid shits,doesn't feel good.But with this build as a pleb have only died before mapping and pretty much never died after.

Have some very minor question,hope that you can answer me!

First off,I don't think I have a best gear for now(of course),can you please suggest the next thing I should get to improve?
Gloves are probably the worst gear for now,will a decent spiked glove be the endgame glove for us?
And that's pretty much it,please have a look at my other gears as well so I can make a great process in this league.
I do own a 5L Belly Of The Beast,will that be a better chestpiece if I wanted more life?My res is far from enough so res is not a problem.

And I wanted to know,if we linked brutality,does that mean my axe's extra chaos damage and atziri's promise's extra damage doesn't matter?
Also,I'm using atziri for the chaos res since sometimes I do encounter some metamorph monsters with chaos damages,sometimes it will get a little bit too dangerous.
Let's say that I won't die to chaos dmg anymore,will witchfire brew as you mentioned above be a better option in terms of damages?My damage do feel like dropping very much in red maps(awakening level 2).

As the final question it will be about passive trees,I still haven't picked up the int jewel socket above,armour jewel socket in the left,jewel socket under barbarism.
For the other points I didn't pick up Berserking and Deadly Draw yet and I actually are picking up Hatchet Master for now.
Let's just say I want to process this build towards level 100,what more points are worthy to pick up?
Gladiator's Perseverance?life node around Constitution?Juggernaut?Please give me your opinion on that!
Last edited by zoiac on Dec 20, 2019, 1:39:46 PM
Are the PoB's outdated? The shield locations (Testudo) changed in 3.9
and malv instead of purity.
Hey, sorry for the outdated PoB's. I have just updated them.

You will need the PoB Fork to see the correct dps calculations, but I think most people should be using that by now. If not, you can google how to install that there are many guides on it around already.
"
zoiac wrote:

Gloves: There is a new mod on Hunter base gloves that is very, very good.
iLvl 80: +(13–16)% to Physical Damage over Time Multiplier

Ideal gloves would be:
Prefixes: Max Life, % of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana, Adds x to x Physical damage to attacks.
Suffixes: Attack Speed, Physical DoT Multi, Resist

Things I would drop to lower the price would be the Mana leech, Resist or Adds x to x physical damage to attacks in that order.

Witchfire brew is very good for damage, but it will overwrite your enfeeble, so just keep in mind that it will make you take more damage.

Chaos resist is a lot more important for Metamorph than previous leagues and Atziri flask is a good option to fix that. I'm lazy so I am trying to just get it on gear.

If I were to take this build to 100 the nodes I would consider are either just completing the Scion life wheel for more life, or grabbing the Hatchet Master axe wheel.

Oh, one last thing, I looked at your gear. The 2 things that would really help your damage output are a Lacerate enchant helmet and a delve fossil crafted axe. Those 2 are really big for damage.
Last edited by geoffreytuck on Dec 24, 2019, 12:39:51 AM
"
geoffreytuck wrote:
"
zoiac wrote:

Gloves: There is a new mod on Hunter base gloves that is very, very good.
iLvl 80: +(13–16)% to Physical Damage over Time Multiplier

Ideal gloves would be:
Prefixes: Max Life, % of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana, Adds x to x Physical damage to attacks.
Suffixes: Attack Speed, Physical DoT Multi, Resist

Things I would drop to lower the price would be the Mana leech, Resist or Adds x to x physical damage to attacks in that order.

Witchfire brew is very good for damage, but it will overwrite your enfeeble, so just keep in mind that it will make you take more damage.

Chaos resist is a lot more important for Metamorph than previous leagues and Atziri flask is a good option to fix that. I'm lazy so I am trying to just get it on gear.

If I were to take this build to 100 the nodes I would consider are either just completing the Scion life wheel for more life, or grabbing the Hatchet Master axe wheel.

Oh, one last thing, I looked at your gear. The 2 things that would really help your damage output are a Lacerate enchant helmet and a delve fossil crafted axe. Those 2 are really big for damage.

Thank you for the answers!

So basically Hunter base is the green one yeah?but for now I can't seem to find a good pair of gloves for me right now,so I guess I might just wait for few days:/

I literally just dropped a Witchfire yesterday but since I have a self crafted warlord ring(I was just fucking around and somehow got it) and
enfeeble set up so idk about that,might as well just do some test around which one's better lol

About the trees,not saying that your choice with Deadly Draw is bad but for me I personally don't like picking up a damage node when only 1 works with the build.So I'd rather pick up other node that with life or other stuff.(My choice of anointment is Solidity)
Lets just say in the late game I reached endgame gears and I can drop my mana leech node.
I picked up everything but not Deadly Draw and Berserking.Picked up Hatchet Master,6 points left.
I'd like to pick up one more jewel socket in the bottom closer to the left,so 3 points left;(gotta say jewels are so damn useful,I bought some of the endgame jewels with the link you provided,it really feels like a BIG damage improvement)
Rough choice,maybe Juggernaut or Gladiator's Perseverance?Which sounds better to you?

As for the enchantment and fossil crafted axe,it's all luck man:/Since I have no corroded for now so I might start delving alot these days.
Juggernaut and Gladiator's Perseverence are both great nodes. You really notice that extra 20% when you hit a life flask. If you need more damage Harvester of Foes is decent but not as good as Hatchet Master.

The reason I got Deadly Draw was that there were limited options for scaling bleed damage before. I think between Awakened Deadly Ailments and the Hunter glove mod the bleed will expire pretty fast already. Probably better to grab an axe or one-handed weapon node now. I'll have to check that out when I get more levels on my lacerate toon.

I bought a Skullhead with the lacerate enchant on it, but it was 1ex :( So much more expensive than the last league haha. Looks like a decent base with it already on is 3+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info