Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

Made it to level 83, fairly easy. Being new, old, blind and slow... I use CWDT/Phase run/ Steelskin/ vulnerability instead of the war banner stuff...Still upgrading gear, but pleased with your build.
Awesome, glad you're enjoying it :)

The bleed explosions are pretty strong for the league mechanic also which is nice.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
"
kompaniet wrote:

Deadly draw is only for the faster bleeding right?

I think it's a crime to not take Soul of steel for a notable :)

Btw i think pob only calculates the first phys damage of pride not the extra damage if they stay in the aura for 4 seconds. So it's even better.

I checked Pride in PoB and it does only calculate the initial amount unless you change it on the left. Pretty nice :)

Deadly draw is for the faster bleed, it adds 10% dps which is pretty good.

Soul of Steel is nice, I might get that later when the price of Golden Oil comes down. It takes 3 of them and they're 1.5ex each :(
Better value to take deadly draw (also expensive) as amulet enchantment and get mana leech on a ring or gloves. Blood rage covers life leech i suppose if one can keep it up.

Then you save 7 passive points which i think you already wrote and can use a few of them to take soul of steel and something else.

Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 13, 2019, 9:00:52 AM
Yeah, the Deadly Draw Anoint is the way to go. I tried both in-game just to check and you get an extra 400 hp getting Deadly Draw. I updated the PoB in the guide, but I'll link it here as well:

https://pastebin.com/LqYdefcv

Path of Building doesn't calculate Anoints either so the damage is Bleed DPS x 1.115 (deadly draw) x 8 (crimson dance)
Getting hex master for a second curse might could also be an option.
Then you can have both enfeeble and vulnerability on monsters simultaneously.

Can you put an oil enchantment on corrupted items? Do you know?

Under 3.8 information in the guide you should note that the bleeding mod on jewels is a lot better. It is now a 3-4% multiplier. More damage afaik since it's multiplicative.

Got this with my second corroded + jagged fossils. I think i will keep it for now.

Previous weapon:
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 14, 2019, 11:05:39 AM
I am having a blast with your build! Great job!

I am lvl 88 atm and reaching red maps.

I have tried 3 time to craft an axe with no luck. Does royal axe need to have specific item lvl? Does it help if its shaper or elder version?

Can you suggest what I should focus next? with limited currency?
"
Babyzedisdead wrote:
I am having a blast with your build! Great job!

I am lvl 88 atm and reaching red maps.

I have tried 3 time to craft an axe with no luck. Does royal axe need to have specific item lvl? Does it help if its shaper or elder version?

Use this:http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=One%20Hand%20Axe
Ilvl 83 to get the highest mods. It was 2 chaos on the market today.

You just need a normal one. But an elder or shaped one work too. They have many mods that increase phys damage and those work for bleeding.

This mod is pretty good on elder versions:
Hits with this Weapon have Culling Strike against Bleeding Enemies
(30–49)% increased Physical Damage

I will likely get an elder one later on with that mod. Perfect for doing über elder and taking down blight bosses faster.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 14, 2019, 3:27:23 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Can you put an oil enchantment on corrupted items? Do you know?

Under 3.8 information in the guide you should note that the bleeding mod on jewels is a lot better. It is now a 3-4% multiplier. More damage afaik since it's multiplicative.

Got this with my second corroded + jagged fossils. I think i will keep it for now.

You can't anoint corrupted items, unfortunately :(

I added that info to the 3.8 info thanks for reminding me. I also updated the Jewel searches to include the new modifier.

Your axe is better than the one I'm using and it took me 15 crafts to get mine haha.
"
Babyzedisdead wrote:

I focused on defences early on, getting a 30% + block shield with some life and resists makes things a lot easier. Should be able to pick one up for less than 10c.

A good way to get a 6-link chest is to just buy a white 6-link armour base like a Glorious Plate and use Essences on it. Greed (life) or any of the ones that add resists and try to get a nice life+resists roll. If you can get one with an open Prefix that's best because you can then put +7% Chance to Block Attack Damage on with the crafting bench and you no longer need a corrupted Anvil to reach max block %.

Don't forget that you get 8% block chance after you get hit the first time from your ascendancy and 3% from Tempest Shield, so you only need 67% sheet block chance standing in your hideout.

Oh and for weapons: Jack, the Axe is a very good choice and costs 1c
Last edited by geoffreytuck on Sep 15, 2019, 1:41:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info