Season One, Race Event 61: 1 Hour Blood Magic Solo

2 massive desyncdeaths against rhoas...

then got level 10 only :(

really would like to play races but it's not really worth it if you can't go close to anyone without being charged to death by monsters that teleport to you 2 seconds after you died, even more so if they have extra damage :(

still : portal gem :)

I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Hit coves at 30 mins then proceeded to get so much desync i could barely kill anything without teleporting all over or nearly dying to invisible monsters. Then had a disconnect halfway to merveil and the race was pretty much over. Vendor wouldnt sell any large flasks at encampment either. Final straw was doing a near full loop of dark forest and finding like 10 monsters total.

Ended at 15, might as well have just stayed in coves.

GG all, cya next race.

Edit: This mode made the game easier, which isnt really surprising. And i played witch, which probably had it "hardest" with highest mana costs, fewest life nodes and no regen nodes.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Mar 21, 2013, 6:13:18 PM
So sad I missed it. 10 point to a ring and then ???. Just can't seem to pull more than 3 point a race =/
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Mar 21, 2013, 6:12:24 PM
Had my worst 1h ever. Coves at 38 min and Merveil at 50 min. Wanted to try Rain of Arrows and failed miserably.
Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
died 4 times
Noob racer at his best I guess.

Rhoas twice
Flesh Eaters trapping me twice.

Oh well.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
This race had the most desync/rubber-banding that I have ever experienced in PoE, and unfortunately it kept happening in the same place on a bridge in upper submerged :/ I had to log out & rerun from mudflat wp back x2 and that just killed my time. Oh well.
BLAMT!
"
KoTao wrote:

Edit: This mode made the game easier, which isnt really surprising. And i played witch, which probably had it "hardest" with highest mana costs, fewest life nodes and no regen nodes.

yap
didnt spend the first skill points as i was undecided to go for life nodes or pure damage.
then bougth 1 30 coral and found 1 30 coral + some + life gear and as i had quite few problems i decided to go pure dps.
was far easier than expected ... though i died due to my own stupidity

PS:
from minute 25 to 35 my rank increased by 630 ... lol! killed brutus @ 33 min either.
Didn't have any less/more issues with desync as usual.

Race was a lot fun. Start was very slow but i picked up the pace. Killed brutus at level 6/7 and ended up at The Coves almost at level 8 which set me back so i went to the ledge to get to level 8. Didn't notice the coves was level 13 so i suffered some xp penalty. 10 min left i said screw it and went to clear ahead to merveil, didn't get to her. Ended at level 10(80%).

I was a witch using freeze pulse, fire trap and cold snap. i was good on CC so no problems killing things even 5 levels above me but i did screw up my build, since i didn't know what to expect from a bm witch. I had no damage and i had bad rng as far as loot goes, no items for me to boost my damage. Didn't get a transmute to buy healthp regen amulet so i was going at a snails pace, slow but steady.

RNG stil liked me to some extent since when it failed to deliver in items it delivered in currency. Got 2 chaos, 1 blessed, 1 fusing, 1 chromatic, 2 jewelers.

More events like this please
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
got to prisoner's gate then promptly got OHKO by a pack of goats and me using groundslam.

FFFFUUUUU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info