Season One, Race Event 61: 1 Hour Blood Magic Solo

Much more interesting than many totems!
lookin forward to it
Bust a move!
Nice, a BM race. looking forward to this, tho i'll probably die b4 reaching lvl 15 :P

yolo :P
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Blood magic + no flasks race please :D
The Analytical Engine has no pretensions whatever to originate anything. It can do whatever we know how to order it to perform.
While interesting, having 4 health pots will make survivability increase drasticly, even if skills cost health instead of mana.

I look forward to witch tactics, where will they get their life I wonder?
ign:mptyspace
"
Adalace wrote:

In other words, a Marauder only race?
IGN: xBilldozerx
"
xBilldozerx wrote:
"
Adalace wrote:

In other words, a Marauder only race?

Well... more likely a luck-race because a good claw would be the key to winning this :P

BM-Races favour claws, because they are a pre-LoH-Gem source of a shit-ton of Life on Hit, even more so with Dual-Claws. Marauders might have a problem getting enough Int to use them, but a 1hour-race should be pretty straight forward, since you can do the whole race with a starting-claw and getting LS early is a great benefit.

Longer races with BM and without Flasks could be really interesting. Even without HP-Nodes surviving a 1hour race should not be that problematic, although the starting-area for witches is not really made for BM.

This race would only really favour a class if there would be one starting with a claw. But since Shadows start with the dagger they should not be in favor.
wtf is this finished or what on the main event homepage says starts in one hour and when i click it to read the post says league is finished????
"
Embacy wrote:
wtf is this finished or what on the main event homepage says starts in one hour and when i click it to read the post says league is finished????

no it doesn't

GL all
Last edited by Hawkee on Mar 21, 2013, 5:30:56 PM
We are testing out a new prize awarding system for this race. Prizes should be awarded within 30 seconds of the race ending. ITEM PRIZES WILL NOW APPEAR IN A NEW STASH TAB IN THE HARDCORE LEAGUE RATHER THAN ON A PRIZE CHARACTER.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info