Season One, Race Event 56: 3 Hour Party

29 RaikosAzure RaikosAzure_HiNugiPstmy Duelist 31 6248453

Had weak rng until after vaal which I killed @ 207, I was solo the whole time too =).

wish I had found some sick 1hnd I could have done ele cleave. couldn't hit 32 to use that mace =(
Started 45mins late went solo witch not to bad getting 17th XD

"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality". -Poe
Last edited by Hanatsu on Mar 19, 2013, 4:11:12 PM
TIL: if you port out and miss the weaver kill, you don't get Milagros spike, even if you are gone for only three seconds. My attitude, learn something new each race. Had a fine group.
Died to DesyncBs versus Hailrake, but got 29.5 in the end. Good run for me. Reasonably good RnG, but nothing extreme (well ok, 2 regrets and 2 chaos for my HC stash :)). Very late movement speed boots, but had an extra quicksilver drop instead.

Early bow and boots and end bow and quiver

Also contuining to place 6th in character class and just not getting the next reward level, happened quite a few times now.

Also if there are any reasonably ok/good racers looking for an extra teammate feel free to pm me.
Last edited by NiceSewerRat on Mar 19, 2013, 4:16:22 PM
While cruising to 20 I watched Team Kripp on Twitch actually getting the first six places. Even they sometimes played like stoned morons, it was a quite impressive performance overall.

Fun

dropped at level 2 for my duelist DW cleaver, best start ever xD
i died 2 min (!!) before race end with probably the best equip i've ever had in races at that lvl

Spoiler
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
Got level 35 solo as a marauder. :o apparently that was enough to be #1 record. http://exilestats.com/race_records.php

:( wish i got such good rng in solo races haha.

best spiked maul i've ever gotten

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info