Season One, Race Event 52: 1 Hour Ancestral Solo

This league is an Ancestral League. We haven't yet announced what this means, but you'll find out when you try the league!

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

For information about our new race event season, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 19: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 17-18: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 15-16: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-14: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 11-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 8-10: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.

• Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:

• Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I love surprises!!
Hello, I'm Weaver. I'm going to be recruiting people for our west coast race team. This race team will be formed with the mindset of getting demigods, so this isn't a casual team. We are west coast based, so we will be doing the later race tiers (2pm, 7pm). If you're interested in joining, please review these requirements:

-Must have vast experience with races. You must have experience being in the top 5 of your class in multiple races. There will be no exceptions to this. I will be checking PoE statistics.

-You will have to be able to make the race time frame we play within. We are currently doing the 2pm races and the 7pm races (PST Timezone). We will also be doing practice runs possibly later than that. We won't be considering anyone who cannot always make these races.

-You must be US or Canada based. This is just because of ping issues when playing with players who have created separate foreign instances that cause abnormally high ping.

-You have to own a working microphone, be able to speak, and able to use Mumble software. Voice chat is not optional. We currently have a server on mumble.

We need 3 players right now. If you're interested, send me a pm on these forums titled "I Am Interested In Joining Your Race Team" to show that you've read the thread and understand the requirements, and I'll get back to you. No response probably means you aren't right for the team.
See you, Space Cowboy...
doesnt ancestral mean there will be totems? Like the keystone ancestral bond?
As we learned in race 51, "Ancestral" means every mob pack has a totem with a random ability beside them. Some dangerous combinations can hit you early on.
Im sad... Ancestral would have been a perfect nickname for a race where there are no magical/rare/unique items, item quality maxed at 100%
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Excited to try this. I have only done normal and Turbo race so far. Maybe it's not the same Ancestral as it was before, why would they otherwise keep it a "secret" on this post? Maybe im wrong maybe im right - for me - any type will be a new experience :]

Best of luck to all exiles
IGN: Bond_SearBond
I watched the first Ancestral-Race, very funny, many people died, the totems make it hard to survive, especially the Desync-Totem...
One of these days, I'm going to be able to see this nightmare for myself.

The last time these were run my computer died hours before the first race and I was out for 3 days.

Now I have work preventing me from joining the 'fun'.
aw man. hahaha so cool. bugger i got to work though. One day.
Smoother than Smooth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info