[PS4] 3.7.3b Patch Notes

Fixing five crashes and five new ones pops up.

Why not thoroughly test your patches before rushing them out? Just a random a idea I had... feel free to use it.
I started the game this month, and was about to give up until 3.7.3 hit, and solve most of my crashes, which were happening every 15-30 minutes. I had like one crash on 3 days after 3.7.3, and now comes this b version and I crashed 5 times in less than 2 hours... Seriously guys, I'm enjoying PoE a lot, but its the most unstable game I've ever seen on PS4, these patches need to be better tested, this is unacceptable performance.
My ps4 calls this patch version 1.16
"
ReeeeeNPC wrote:
My ps4 calls this patch version 1.16

Thats because its the 16th patch on the PS4. 3.7 is the current league for PC. So they universally call it 3.7 but the PS4 version would have started at 1.00 regardless of the current PC patch. All games on PS4 start at 1.00 and it goes up every time theres a patch
Has anyone tried the Twilight Temple unique map since this patch? Any feedback would greatly be appreciated. Ive been trying to ask GGG is its fixed with no success yet.
Thank you!
i have a real problem with Cast when Damage Taken, it does not work anymore. before it launched automatically immortal call and arctic armour.

Now when i have 528 damage, the spells do not launch anymore automatically.
now CWDT only works with detonate mines, while on the old patch, no problem with immortal call

https://i.ibb.co/nmCrDs2/CWDT.jpg
"
Jackolique wrote:
i have a real problem with Cast when Damage Taken, it does not work anymore. before it launched automatically immortal call

"
Jackolique wrote:
i have a real problem with Cast when Damage Taken, it does not work anymore. before it launched automatically immortal call and arctic armour.

Your Arctic Armour and Immortal call most likely has a higher level requirement than the Current level of cast when damage taken can support. My advice is buy another cast when damage taken immortal call and Arctic armour and lock cast when damage taken at level 1 or 2 and lock immortal call and arctic armour at level 2 or 3. You dont want those gems to be high level unless your self casting because you would have to take an absurd amount of damage before they trigger. You can also link the 3 with increased duration and level only increased duration to 20. Like I said lock the other gems at a low level.
If you lock cast when damage taken at level 1 you can support a level 3 immortal call. Make sure you lock immortal call as soon as it's level 3 because youll have to do it again or delevel it if it becomes 4
Last edited by joshkozi on Jul 9, 2019, 2:42:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info