[PS4] 3.7.3b Patch Notes

GGG was the bug with the Twilight Temple map fixed this patch?
"
joshkozi wrote:
"
cxalc wrote:
thanks the effort!
crashes twice in 10 mins
one in lab, the other mapping phoenix

Look up if there is bugs with the skills your using. There was(or still is idk if its fixed) with vaal double strike that instantly crashed the game when using it. Its possible there are other skills that do this as well tho I havent encountered any personally with the exception of vaal double strike. Personally Ive crashed very little this league as opposed to synthesis where i crashed 10x a day. But i fully understand people such as yourself are still experiencing frequent crashes. The Twilight Temple map is a known bug that causes crashes so don't waste the map till its fixed since its rare and expensive lol Hope this somewhat is helpful.

using cyclone
seems to crash more frequently after patch :(
"
cxalc wrote:
"
joshkozi wrote:
"
cxalc wrote:
thanks the effort!
crashes twice in 10 mins
one in lab, the other mapping phoenix

Look up if there is bugs with the skills your using. There was(or still is idk if its fixed) with vaal double strike that instantly crashed the game when using it. Its possible there are other skills that do this as well tho I havent encountered any personally with the exception of vaal double strike. Personally Ive crashed very little this league as opposed to synthesis where i crashed 10x a day. But i fully understand people such as yourself are still experiencing frequent crashes. The Twilight Temple map is a known bug that causes crashes so don't waste the map till its fixed since its rare and expensive lol Hope this somewhat is helpful.

using cyclone
seems to crash more frequently after patch :(

Are you still desyncing? After this patch I've given up on cyclone, died like 10 times due to desync in 1 hour.

Im using cyclone as well. No crashes from that on my end but the desync is really bad at times. It can be extremely hard to leech when it happens and Im sure uve noticed the AoE is much smaller when its happening. The only thing I was able to come up with to save myself in times of desync is to use flame dash or leap slam. Flame dash is good minus the fact that u will most likely not have enough intelligence on a melee to use the higher level version but with Carnage Heart if u have a leech build ull be able to have extra Int. Leap slam is the go to for melee as far as movement skills I just feel like flame dash is faster and more consistent.
Last edited by joshkozi on Jul 8, 2019, 2:44:08 AM
Still desynch problems here aswell , I am about to give up on this game lost so much lifetime recollecting the lost exp caused by desynch deaths and bad performance.

Great work and thanks, forward! 😸👌
Pls can you make fast skill builds like flicker strike playable? Half of the time servers still noch react.... You kick back 2 or 3 screen sizes... Mobs don't reakt to your attacks but can hurt you and u loose still mana.. I have a bunch of videos from it. Sux vry hard.

Sry for my bad English.
(it feels a little bit better since the last patches but still a problem)
I hope it fix the crashes i bin getting
GG, GGG, much hype.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
joshkozi wrote:

Im using cyclone as well. No crashes from that on my end but the desync is really bad at times. It can be extremely hard to leech when it happens and Im sure uve noticed the AoE is much smaller when its happening. The only thing I was able to come up with to save myself in times of desync is to use flame dash or leap slam. Flame dash is good minus the fact that u will most likely not have enough intelligence on a melee to use the higher level version but with Carnage Heart if u have a leech build ull be able to have extra Int. Leap slam is the go to for melee as far as movement skills I just feel like flame dash is faster and more consistent.

Same, I literally died 10 times after patch, during 1 hour while I was testing to see if it had gotten better. Giving up on cyclone, which is sad because it's a fun build and I was having a lot of success with it. But I can't level up anymore because everytime I get some exp I lose it due to desync.
many many game freeze in short time .. need to restart game .. your patch fixed some things and made other things worst

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info