Le Toucan Race: Legion SSF SC, some hard mods, optional asynchronous 'Race to 125 Atlas'

Got to say a really big thanks for making this. Apart from the fact that I'm not sure my heart can take much more.

I've nearly died on every single mini-boss. Oh wow that cannibal woman in the coast had me train her around the map for over 2 minutes lol.

Superb though, there should be a crafting league like this. I'm trying not to think about the Brine King at the moment or I won't be able to sleep.
Hey Sirgog,

Really like your video on how to make currency early on in the league!
Now I'm giving a heads up (sorta after I requested to join, whoops) on requesting to join the league.

Thanks!
"
Hey Sirgog,

Really like your video on how to make currency early on in the league!
Now I'm giving a heads up (sorta after I requested to join, whoops) on requesting to join the league.

Thanks!

Hope you have fun.

"
LostMySword wrote:
Got to say a really big thanks for making this. Apart from the fact that I'm not sure my heart can take much more.

I've nearly died on every single mini-boss. Oh wow that cannibal woman in the coast had me train her around the map for over 2 minutes lol.

Superb though, there should be a crafting league like this. I'm trying not to think about the Brine King at the moment or I won't be able to sleep.

Heh, I did not engage Fire and Fury.
Le Toucan Will Return
OMG. The extra projectiles are nuts.
I really underestimated that part... :-(
Last edited by hkalic on Jul 10, 2019, 6:53:14 AM
"
hkalic wrote:
OMG. The extra projectiles are nuts.
I really underestimated that part... :-(

I got ganked by Dominus because of them. I respected Piety because she is so damn dangerous in Shrine maps, but underestimated Dominus because he is a pushover normally.

My /death count is at 2 now. The other death was also to a boss empowered by the LMP mod, but the underlying cause to my embarassing Merveil death was thinking that an object blocked projectiles (meaning I'd be able to swap gems). Spoiler: I couldn't safely swap gems.
Le Toucan Will Return
Hi! Thank you for good race!
I learn about it a next day after launch and even then not enough time to play, it only 20 days :( .
Maybe it beyond rules, As hc player i used to delete char if i rip (or if my timing too slow for act 1-2, this is mistake too, here my timing was crazy slow) and i ripped in a3..Before rip i found tabula, but now i have to delete that character, but i start a new again..
I like that difficulty, if that league start after few days, not instantly it should be great. Sad for me, that not hc league. I wonder if i could just do story in one life, was close to rip 10 times or more :D. Normal Izaro (at my lvl 32) summon a lot minions i usually can do it easy, i failed, but leave lab alive, then found one shot in imperial gardens a3, while seeking for plum (Fairgraves), frost dmg and cold res was ~0), maybe should have use purity of elements)
"
sirgog wrote:
"
Elric_1591 wrote:

GL, I voted :)

I see you are now at level 78, how's the Atlas bonus coming along? Are you into the forties yet?

I'll be interested to see how long (IRL) it takes people to start claiming 125, as well as the times they hit it at. Especially when (if) people get there deathless.

Hi,

I am at 62 atlas completion now. About 40 hours played and 16 hours of penalties. Going for the 80 completion in the next couple of days. This has been a fun run, too rough for me to get to 125.

Thx for setting it up.
"
Elric_1591 wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:
"
Elric_1591 wrote:

GL, I voted :)

I see you are now at level 78, how's the Atlas bonus coming along? Are you into the forties yet?

I'll be interested to see how long (IRL) it takes people to start claiming 125, as well as the times they hit it at. Especially when (if) people get there deathless.

Hi,

I am at 62 atlas completion now. About 40 hours played and 16 hours of penalties. Going for the 80 completion in the next couple of days. This has been a fun run, too rough for me to get to 125.

Thx for setting it up.

You are doing well, was logged in when you just hit 88. I've been busy (workweek) and just had an absolutely terrible Act 4, so now I'm at 7 deaths. Really underestimated a couple bosses and made a big mistake not doing Lab first.

Will be interested to see your 80 time, and if you stick around in the league for 125, what your time ends up being.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
sirgog wrote:

You are doing well, was logged in when you just hit 88. I've been busy (workweek) and just had an absolutely terrible Act 4, so now I'm at 7 deaths. Really underestimated a couple bosses and made a big mistake not doing Lab first.

Will be interested to see your 80 time, and if you stick around in the league for 125, what your time ends up being.

Got there quicker than I expected after getting a lucky Zana and yolo all my maps and currency :)

50 hours + 22 hours penalties, going to take a break and see if I feel like grinding any more in a few days. Thx again this was fun.

Conger-Rats to Elric, I think I'm built for comfort not speed, I'm mid act5 and already on 14hrs (although 0 deaths), I think I should rename my char to 'Le Tortue'.

I'm getting massive server side lag spikes, I've had 3 of them over several seconds long during fights, so not quite sure how I'm not dead yet (latency is always really low, it's weird, only seemed to have started this league).

All good fun though ;)
Last edited by LostMySword on Jul 12, 2019, 12:55:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info