3.7 - Empty's Dual Wield Cospri's - All Content / All Map Mods (5M+ DPS)

"
Roksta87 wrote:
Spoiler

Any tips on upgrades? I also have all the recommanded gem including Hatred/Discipline watcher

I imagine replacing my elder ring with a shock on focus ring would boost the single by a lot

Other than that higher level gems I guess?

The shock on focus craft would definitely be a nice boost to your single target. It is a very noticeable increase in dps when you click it.

Getting all of your spells up to 21/20 would be the next big bump in damage. Start with the Ice Nova in your chest, then proceed to the spells in your swords.

Also, with your Pure Talent in, it looks like you are over the required Dex, so you can spec out of that +30 node and put it into something else.

From there:
- Wise Oak is a nice boost compared to your Sulphur Flask
- You can add quality to your Quicksilver and Silver Flasks
- I personally REALLY like my life flask to be instant
- You should bless your Elder ring up to 30 life ... Blessed orbs are cheap
- After you get your spells up to 21/20 .. you can start working on getting your support gems to 21/20 or 20/23

If you want to go nuts and have currency to burn, you can start double corrupting Loreweave's for any of the great chest corruptions.
Wow thank you very much for the detailed answer!

I'll start working on this asap, love the build btw
How do you deal with accuracy?
"
dhise wrote:

Tempered Mind at the jewel above the Witch start + level 1 Precision takes care of most accuracy needs, haveing Unnatural Instinct above the Scion start pretty much keeps you at 100% chance to hit.

So at the cost of 1 jewel slot and 22 mana, we are able to skip Lycosidae.
"
Rjr3412 wrote:
"
dhise wrote:

Tempered Mind at the jewel above the Witch start + level 1 Precision takes care of most accuracy needs, haveing Unnatural Instinct above the Scion start pretty much keeps you at 100% chance to hit.

So at the cost of 1 jewel slot and 22 mana, we are able to skip Lycosidae.

You rule, thanks man
Hey man, great build!

I'm struggling with mana reservation atm, unfortunately I can't buy an enlighten lvl 4 and was trying to make do with a lvl 3, found out that Path of Building for some reason says that discipline's reserved percentage is 26% with an enlighten lvl 3, but it was supposed to be 32.2 (35 x 0.92 = 32.2). Something is wrong with this calc and I cant figure out what =/

Last edited by Yantor on Jul 16, 2019, 10:21:47 PM
"
Yantor wrote:
Hey man, great build!

I'm struggling with mana reservation atm, unfortunately I can't buy an enlighten lvl 4 and was trying to make do with a lvl 3, found out that Path of Building for some reason says that discipline's reserved percentage is 26% with an enlighten lvl 3, but it was supposed to be 32.2 (35 x 0.92 = 32.2). Something is wrong with this calc and I cant figure out what =/

In order to use Discipline, Hatred, Precision, and Herald of Ice; you will need an Uber Lab enchant for reduced mana reserved on Discipline, Hatred, or Herald of Ice AS WELL AS an Enlighten level 3. Level 4 just adds a bit more comfort on mana.

When you add a - Mana ring on top of that, it really smooths out.

My recommendation, if you can't afford one of those enchants, is to use Blasphemy Enfeeble instead of Hatred and Enlighten until you can afford the enchant. While it is more DPS to have Hatred, I only switched because I also had a Watcher's Eye that benefited from it.

So:

Stage 1 -
Defensive Option - Blasphemy & Enfeeble / Herald of Ice / Discipline / Precision
OR
Offensive Option - Hatred / Herald of Ice / Precision

Stage 2 -
Lab Enchant - Hatred / Herald of Ice / Discipline (with Enlighten 3+) & Precision

Hope that helps.
"
Rjr3412 wrote:
"
Yantor wrote:
Hey man, great build!

In order to use Discipline, Hatred, Precision, and Herald of Ice; you will need an Uber Lab enchant for reduced mana reserved on Discipline, Hatred, or Herald of Ice AS WELL AS an Enlighten level 3. Level 4 just adds a bit more comfort on mana.

When you add a - Mana ring on top of that, it really smooths out.

My recommendation, if you can't afford one of those enchants, is to use Blasphemy Enfeeble instead of Hatred and Enlighten until you can afford the enchant. While it is more DPS to have Hatred, I only switched because I also had a Watcher's Eye that benefited from it.

So:

Stage 1 -
Defensive Option - Blasphemy & Enfeeble / Herald of Ice / Discipline / Precision
OR
Offensive Option - Hatred / Herald of Ice / Precision

Stage 2 -
Lab Enchant - Hatred / Herald of Ice / Discipline (with Enlighten 3+) & Precision

Hope that helps.

Got the enchant man, thanks for the comprehensive answer, you're the best =)
"

This build is extremely squishy until you get to 6k+ life/ 1k+ ES and get your hands on a decent Watcher's eye.

I would recomment using Blasphemy + enfeeble / CWDT + IC + Frost Bomb + Chaos golem on a 4 socket item and of course discipline.

You should still have enough mana to run Herald of Ice, but not hatred of course.

Ex:
IGN: Cyanyx
How does this play against 5-men emblem? Is it level 100 viable? Seems a really nice build man, congratulations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info