3.7.3 Hotfix 2

NOOOOOO! not before I raise IT, Guff and Janus!!!! ah!!!!
Savour these moments, for they may never return.
Maybe you guys should spend that expeditiousness on frying bigger fish. Its not like summoners mattered anyway, even if they could revive map bosses they'd still be garbage compared to meta builds.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Jul 3, 2019, 2:43:02 AM
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
Maybe you guys should spend that expeditiousness on frying bigger fish. Its not like summoners mattered anyway, even if they could revive map bosses they'd still be garbage compared to meta builds.

It's the fun that we never had before, so far I've seen Rigwald wolf charge(whole screen), two Goddess fire green fireball above Izaro at shaper fight, cannot die aura in azurite mine and the screen I don't even know what it is, so much fun.

edit: and Hydra, and grandmasters!
Savour these moments, for they may never return.
Last edited by shghostell on Jul 3, 2019, 2:54:01 AM
ha-ha, so real

but why removed my bug post
6 days ago GGG fixed my problems. The constant disconnections, the mini freezes, the constant crashes simply went away. I was like a hog in shit those 6 days. Make up for a lot of my lack of progress due to the above.

2 days ago GGG did a tiny little update. That little update has made my game unplayable. All the other problems are back with a vengeance. I can't run a map, pointless to try.

I can't even repeat parts of the game I like cause crashes.
I check back in a month. I have had it for a while.

I am so close to ripping this god damn game out of my computer. Not that GGG gives a excrementus.
"
MFairfax wrote:
6 days ago GGG fixed my problems. The constant disconnections, the mini freezes, the constant crashes simply went away. I was like a hog in shit those 6 days. Make up for a lot of my lack of progress due to the above.

2 days ago GGG did a tiny little update. That little update has made my game unplayable. All the other problems are back with a vengeance. I can't run a map, pointless to try.

I can't even repeat parts of the game I like cause crashes.
I check back in a month. I have had it for a while.

I am so close to ripping this god damn game out of my computer. Not that GGG gives a excrementus.

It must be surely with weak hardware

I played every day for a few hours, since the League opened
Crashes maybe twice, max 3 times
"
azifbailey wrote:
Nice!

How about making a new keystone or node in the next necro rework that will allow you to do this? (once it's balanced of course).

Will never happen because would be to much work to balance.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
i wonder if this and depth 12000 on STD got something together :P
d:-D*
GGG please fix SG realm. Lot of "could not connect to instance" errors. Losing maps and time. Please.
Amazing turn around time for this bug, but any time its a bug negatively impacting players it takes 3 weeks to get fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info