Kiwi Bug

When I access my microtransaction stash ingame, my Kiwis are only available on characters that were created before I donated. The Kiwis are not useable on newly created characters.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
It seems it is there, but isn't displaying until you get to town. We've got it on our list to fix now, and you should have your kiwi with you always soon!
Balance & Design
Good to hear it will be fixed soon. It is dangerous to go alone.
Another bug: when I switched between my Kiwis really fast (about 30 times) they would not follow me anymore.
Last edited by dust7 on Apr 5, 2012, 5:10:27 AM
phew good to see this is being looked into.

I almost collapsed when I created a new character only to find no Kiwi to accompany him on his journey!

love that little guy.

:D
when i logged back in today i say my Kiwi is gone! It totally ran away *sobs*

€: i found it! You can only see the pets in the shop in town, i did not know that.
Last edited by Grouch on Apr 5, 2012, 11:44:05 AM
"
dust7 wrote:
Another bug: when I switched between my Kiwis really fast (about 30 times) they would not follow me anymore.
Switched between? Do you have multiple Kiwis?!?
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
CelticHound wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:

Yes :P
The movement thing is on the list of kiwi upgrades! We'll probably fix it when we let them teleport to always follow you.
Balance & Design
"
dust7 wrote:
"
CelticHound wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:

Yes :P
How did you swing that?
Running heists fully zoomed in... because

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info