[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

you can just look at my char if you want. its 1.45 mil in pob. ive got elder and sirius awakener 6 down so far. i dont really play a ton so i think its pretty decent for my lack of time investment.
"
MODUSFUGIT wrote:
you can just look at my char if you want. its 1.45 mil in pob. ive got elder and sirius awakener 6 down so far. i dont really play a ton so i think its pretty decent for my lack of time investment.

I think that's pretty good. I'm still missing a watcher's eye in my tree but luckily dropped awakened brutality this morning and went all in to buy awakened melee support which now puts my DPS at little over 1.6 with everything maxed out. Leveling these gems will take time.. back to chasing enchantments ;-)
Hello! I am playing your build. Can you help me what i need to change/buy to upgrade my DPS?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/sashfear/characters
+ enlighten 4 i was able to fit herald of purity in this build which feels soooo nice.
u might be able to get it with enlighten 3
I had such a hard time leveling dying on act bosses

I am going to change the weak weapon and I have an enlighted in leveluping

Any ideas for leveluping this stuff?
Last edited by gokuan on Feb 1, 2020, 10:20:17 PM
First of all I love this build. But I am struggling with the dps portion of the build. I have most of the skill tree completed, all ascendency, and my gear is almost identical. My shaper dps is 450k. Any tip?
"
gokuan wrote:

I am going to change the weak weapon and I have an enlighted in leveluping

Any ideas for leveluping this stuff?

HEllo :)

Your first goal (in any build) is to max your resist (have 75% in fire/cold/light).

You're amulet Anointment is not the best, you should allocate fatal blade. Plus, there is a nice crafted mod => +19%Damage, +1Range.

Both of your diamond ring lack life, maybe X to X Phys damage, and alot of res. It's pretty nice to have the reduction cost on the ring instead of the body armor, but it gives you pretty weak ring :(

For some damage mitigation, you probably want "Phys Damage taken as fire damage" on your helmet.

I hope this will help you !
Last edited by Maryleet on Feb 2, 2020, 3:15:16 AM
"
Berserk_Grant wrote:
First of all I love this build. But I am struggling with the dps portion of the build. I have most of the skill tree completed, all ascendency, and my gear is almost identical. My shaper dps is 450k. Any tip?

Hello :)
Yup, your weapons is a little bit weak, you're right :)

Try to get some Spiked Gloves, with Attack speed (and 1 prefix open, if possible) => it gives us 20% Melee damage, nice boost.

Your flask is all wrong, You really need that Lion's Roar, and a Diamond flask with the crafted modifier "60/80% Critical Chance during ..."

You can have some Crit Multiplier in your amulet too.

Well, I hope this will help you :)
"
sashfear wrote:
Hello! I am playing your build. Can you help me what i need to change/buy to upgrade my DPS?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/sashfear/characters

answer my question please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info