[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Hey, can you add 100lvl PoB?
Hey guys I've been using and improving this build for a long time now and I'm finally at a point where I dont even know what to upgrade to get stronger. This is my first season playing so I'm pretty new.

I can 0 death the Elder, Shaper, and Sirus on A8 no problem this build is so amazing.

My chaos resistance is low at -45%, and I'm not sure how effective the gems in my weapons are.... maybe I could have something better in there.

Below is my equipment and I've also included my PoB pastebin in case anyone REALLY wants to a look at things.

EDIT: I just realized that since I have 13 mana available and vulnerability cost 21, it was never actually casting lmao. I'm going to swap out frost bomb for blood magic so I get that vulnerability DPS boost.

https://pastebin.com/Q73x2XU5

Thank you!

Last edited by Joebie on Jan 25, 2020, 2:44:18 PM
"
Joebie wrote:

EDIT: I just realized that since I have 13 mana available and vulnerability cost 21, it was never actually casting lmao. I'm going to swap out frost bomb for blood magic so I get that vulnerability DPS boost.

As long as your Vulnerability is linked to CWDT, it will be "triggered" when the condition is met without spending mana:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trigger
Last edited by Nefeni on Jan 25, 2020, 5:13:20 PM
"
"
Joebie wrote:

As long as your Vulnerability is linked to CWDT, it will be "triggered" when the condition is met without spending mana:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trigger

Oh, I had no clue CWDT skills didnt spend mana?!

Guess I'll put it back the way it was then. Thanks for the tip.
Also, you'll notice the Vulnerability curse symbol above the enemies' heads if they're marked and live long enough.. ;)
i can use a the saviour?

What should i upgrade next?
Yeah i know the Anoint is not the best but i dont want to wast currency on it yet.
"
Garoul19 wrote:

What should i upgrade next?
Yeah i know the Anoint is not the best but i dont want to wast currency on it yet.

I really cannot pinpoint what you could improve right now.
Your items are pretty much endgame. Now, it's the matter of min-maxing, and throwing your currency at the build
"
lourian wrote:
i can use a the saviour?

Technically you could.
You could just as well ditch Pacifism, and replace other Ahn's Might with Paradoxica.

The main gist of this build is utilising the synergy between dual Ahn's Mights and single Pacifism, so you get 100% hit rate and juicy critical strikes
When should I add Vaal Pact node? I see it's added on passive skill tree for begginners but it's not counted and also I can't see it on any other skill tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info