[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

doublepost/ cant delete thi
Last edited by CryingDutchman on Jan 4, 2020, 9:24:14 AM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Adisprox wrote:
Can the paradoxica version work without switching ascendancy? I got the swords so im considering trying them out.

for sure if you can get decent accuracy

Thanks for the answer,i got 2 more questions.

1. If i stay with slayer ascendancy what can i use to get the required accuracy?
2. If i switch ascendancy do i need anything else except the swords and belt ?
Is soul tether with a glorious vanity mod near point blank still good? I used to run that with slayer previous league. That way i would take overwhelm and impact instead as ascendency. Not sure what you guys think about it.
"
Adisprox wrote:
1. If i stay with slayer ascendancy what can i use to get the required accuracy?

1. Think there is a unique jewel that adds tons of accuracy, too lazy to find name

2. Well key thing is 2x paradox/soultether and one or two Circle of Guilt rings. herald of purity is really strong! Impale is just too good damage :D

Think i will next get headhunter and try to play without 'vaal pact' again
"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
Dousing flask? I mean, I've played PoE for years and years. Not once, on this or any other character, have I ever thought to myself "I had better make myself a dousing flask." Sure, some method of anti-bleed, anti-curse, and anti-freeze are all necessities on any build. Anything else though? Highly situational.

Sorry! Paradoxica chose bleeding on hit or Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks is better ?
I just started playing PoE a few days ago and have been following the guide.
This is what my gear looks like right now with Pacifism jewel.

What can i do to upgrade?
Is upgrading Panething top prio(Tier 16 maps atm)

What mods to avoid for metamorph.

Great guide, really enjoy it.

I'm currently struggling with Veritania and Al-Hezmin. So was wondering if i'm lacking somewhere
Last edited by The_Azure_God on Jan 4, 2020, 11:07:14 AM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Adisprox wrote:

1. Think there is a unique jewel that adds tons of accuracy, too lazy to find name

2. Well key thing is 2x paradox/soultether and one or two Circle of Guilt rings. herald of purity is really strong! Impale is just too good damage :D

Think i will next get headhunter and try to play without 'vaal pact' again

Thanks again, got this paradoxica recently is it good enough for this build

I cannot for the life of me figure out to get the Socketed Attack have -15 to Total Mana Cost in body armour. Ive read through this guide a million times and pinged friends. Please help this is my first season. No google, youtube video has been able to help. Thanks.
"
Delichous wrote:
I cannot for the life of me figure out to get the Socketed Attack have -15 to Total Mana Cost in body armour. Ive read through this guide a million times and pinged friends. Please help this is my first season. No google, youtube video has been able to help. Thanks.

I just crafted one (first time ever fossil crafting) so might be able to help!

One of the older posts if you trawl through the thread explains it but basically

Step 1. Getting the armour itself

a) Find / Buy 6 of these

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Celestial_Justicar

b) trade them to Tasuni in Highgate or Navali at your hideout if you have invited them there

==> At this point you have a 0 quality white 6L astral plate

Step 2. Getting ready for craft

a) use Armourer's Scraps on the white base (as it will only take 4) till you get 20 quality

b) Use + chromatics to get the sockets the right colours

Note: this I think was the recommended way to do it as it was the CHEAPEST. But one thing here is that I think if you do it this way you get an item level 80 astral plate so you preclude yourself from getting the TOP tier life rolls [citation needed?]

Step 3. Buying stuff for crafting

buy/farm X Serrated fossils https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Serrated_Fossil
buy/farm X Pristine fossils https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Pristine_Fossil
buy/farm X Metallic fossils https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Metallic_Fossil

buy / farm ONE powerful Alchemical resonator https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Powerful_Alchemical_Resonator

buy / farm ONE powerful chaotic resonator https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Powerful_Chaotic_Resonator

Where X is the number of tries you want to have at crafting ==? remember crafting is RANDOM so it might not work straight away and so you want to get yourself a couple of tries

Step 4. Crafting

socked one of each of serrated, pristine and metallic into the powerful alchemical resonator and do the same for each chaos resonator.

Socketing works like gems so click fossil and drop into resonator

With that done then right click the fully socketed powerful alchemic resonator and click your armour and PRAY (i.e. similar to as is your were applying a really large modified orb of alchemy!)

if you don't get the stats you want use the chaotic ones next.

Note: The alchemical resonator acts as a alchemy orb i.e. upgrades white to yellow (normal to rare) so you use that first.

If it doesn't hit what you want then you need to use the chaotic ones which (surprise surprise act as chaos orbs) so reroll the now rare item

Not sure where you looked on videos but if you are a noob like me and new to the whole thing I seriously recommend watching this first as it explains everything step by step for crafting generally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk3iCZ9p1lE

Hope that helps and remember to stay calm as its all luck based! Someone PLEASE correct me if i made any mistakes as don't want to screw up someone else's game and as I said am new to it so prob forgot something

If you land and empty mod slot you can then use your crafting bench to tidy up

Here's mine it took me 3 attempts!

One question from me:

What do you guys think - would you re roll it? Its got nice mods but all are like T6/T7 :(. I'm not rolling in ccy... like net worth 2Ex so thinking maybe i just have to suck it up

I figure at somepoint I am going to have to sell it and redo with ilvl 100 anyway right?

Yeah the 6l astral plate from Celestial Justicar is only (or up to, not sure which) iLvl 80. So you can’t get top tier life rolls. Since I didn’t need the elemental resist from Astral plate I just search for any strength-based 6l iLvl 86+ armor. It was significantly cheaper than iLvl 86+ 6 link Astral plate or the celestial justicar div cards.

The only thing I’m not understanding is why people are using metallic fossils instead of prismatic? To me it seems like serrated, pristine, and prismatic fossils are the way to go.
Last edited by Huseby on Jan 4, 2020, 4:12:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info