[PS4] 3.7.3 Patch Notes

i'm getting huge fps drops near legion and after opening strongbox. pls fix
fix PlayStation port
What an amazing game. It would be so much better if I could play it, though.

Constant crashes make playing a nightmare. I'm running a level 60 Tornado Shot but can't get an Ascendency because I can't make it through the Lab without a crash. So much worse this league.

I've seen so many apologist posts on this forum blaming the players (a terrific community BTW) for using the 'wrong skill' or for not just using some janky workaround. If the game is designed for players to create any build they choose, then any build should work. Period. Bugs are one thing. I've slogged through every Bethesda game ever released, so I've seen my fair share of bugs. But this is beyond the pale.

I know GGG's business model revolves around constant updates to keep players engaged, but if they can't manage quality control on the new content, then I'm out. A shame I spent a couple hundred bucks last league as a supporter and was completely willing to do the same again.

I have never posted a complaint in my life, and I've been around a while. I truly don't want to be that person. I want this game to shine. I want the devs to understand that player loyalty isn't always about the next gimmick. We *will* stick around if we know the devs are behind us as much as we're behind them. The lack of replies on this forum makes me wonder, though, if that's the case.

GGG, please make this game everything it should be and we will reward you in kind!
tired of watching those scamming offer on my 6L-starforge which listed as 30ex
putting 30c?
scamming will get nothing but shamming and time wasting

We need exact price and offline-trading function of market!

Last edited by cxalc on Jul 4, 2019, 12:14:38 AM
"
cxalc wrote:
putting 30c?

How exactly is that a scam? It's just a low offer that you can reject. This complaint doesn't even belong in this forum.
"
cxalc wrote:
putting 30c?

ery true. Many many people try to take advantage of people on ps4. I see it almost daily with my stuff getting low offers. I googled the issue and according to players on redit and elsewhere it virtually never happens on PC. It does but its extremely rare. Deff shows the scumbags that play on PS4. I'm also sooo sick of making offers only to be rejected with a message to buy currency on a website which is not only against poe terms of service but its cheating. I really hope theyre taking measures to ban the people selling and buying currency and other items. 30c is not a low offer on a star fordge 6L as the other person claims. its a slap in the face and someone trying to take advantage of someone not paying attention
Last edited by Joshkozi on Jul 4, 2019, 3:58:55 PM
Lol.. if you were to accept the trade without looking - it's your own fault. Definitely not a scam. It's a lowball offer, nothing more, nothing less.

Kind of hard to "catch someone off guard" when you have to click a button and accept the offer. I make sure to check every trade that comes through, even if it is my asking price. If you dont, it's your own fault. Again, NOT a scam
"
binoculars wrote:
Lol.. if you were to accept the trade without looking - it's your own fault. Definitely not a scam. It's a lowball offer, nothing more, nothing less.

Kind of hard to "catch someone off guard" when you have to click a button and accept the offer. I make sure to check every trade that comes through, even if it is my asking price. If you dont, it's your own fault. Again, NOT a scam

30c offer on a 6l SF asking 30ex is a scumbag. A low ball offer would be 15ex. 30c is an offer in an attempt to catch someone of guard. If it was 31c or 29c itd be a different story. They sent exactly 30c to try to catch him off guard. Being a high valued item itd be very hard to do so but the person who sent the 30c is a SCUMBAG scam or not.
"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
binoculars wrote:

30c offer on a 6l SF asking 30ex is a scumbag. A low ball offer would be 15ex. 30c is an offer in an attempt to catch someone of guard. If it was 31c or 29c itd be a different story. They sent exactly 30c to try to catch him off guard. Being a high valued item itd be very hard to do so but the person who sent the 30c is a SCUMBAG scam or not.

So you just accept any trade as long as the number matches? Chaos orbs and exalted orbs look completely different. If someone were to accept the trade without looking, it's their own fault. Not the person offering, not ggg.. sorry, but ggg cant do anything about ignorance.
"
binoculars wrote:
"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
binoculars wrote:

So you just accept any trade as long as the number matches? Chaos orbs and exalted orbs look completely different. If someone were to accept the trade without looking, it's their own fault. Not the person offering, not ggg.. sorry, but ggg cant do anything about ignorance.

Accepting a trade without looking is stupid yes no doubt. And they do look different. He never said he accepted it. Read it again. You just enjoy starting problems dont u? I tried being nice to u but obviously ur just a rude nasty person. We know this is ur first league I looked at ur profile before it was private u were level 85 with one character complainong its GGGs fault u keep dying due to rubberbanding. EVERYONE rubberbands with every movement skill but its nothing new obv it is to u. Your ignorence is continuing to use the skill when it was causing u sooo many deaths as u claim. Calm down. The dude had a legitimate complaint which was more of a statement and thats fine. You were complaining about ONE skill being broken out of more than a hundred that arent. You said it was "game breaking" when its just a simple bug. Leave the dude alone. Unless u were the one who tried to scam him or you spend ur day trying to "lowball" everyone let him complain.
Lol, yeah I'm being a nasty person for pointing out idiocy. It's not a scam as you people are claiming. Quite frankly, it's plain dumb not to check the trade before you accept.
Lowball offers are nothing new to arpg games and happens all the time in the real world. So someone offered a low amount, big friggin deal. Sure looked like a full blown complaint to me... and posted in the "patch notes" instead of gameplay.

About the skills... that's just funny since I've already stated that I will not change my character and "test" to make sure new skills work when I dont have open sockets on my gear. Also, it's not one skill double casting or even one skill causing desync. Maybe go read up on it a little before posting?

Btw- I played synthesis and I'm level 91.. but nice try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info