[PS4] 3.7.3 Patch Notes

"
Kitemon2014 wrote:
please pretty please fix those annoying lab sudden crashes!

Literally did every Lab and did Uber Lab multiple times not a single crash. Its gota be a skill you are using or something

Crashing is game breaking flame dash double casting is a bug...use lightening warp for the time being. Flame dash double casting isnt as serious as crashes but I do agree its should have been prioritized over visual issues but theres absolutely nothing you can to except use another skill or just play something else.
Thank you for continuing to improve the game.
Last edited by Joshkozi on Jul 1, 2019, 11:15:07 PM
Rollback after using leap spam and desync with cyclone still not fixed....plz try to fix it next patch.
Thank you for bringing this absolute gem of a game to PS4.

Practically the only title I play.

Huge fan of Flicker Strike, huuuuge fan of seeing Melee getting love and how some flicker related crashes being addressed.

I hopped on to take the patch for a test drive and noticed Flicker/ leap continues to be desynched if held... Which often results in death...

Any thoughts on this being worked on in the future?

Thanks again for everything you're doing!
"
Devilishd25 wrote:
Rollback after using leap spam and desync with cyclone still not fixed....plz try to fix it next patch.

Im having extra cyclone desync after this patch. Much worst than b4.
"
Joshkozi wrote:

Crashing is game breaking flame dash double casting is a bug...use lightening warp for the time being. Flame dash double casting isnt as serious as crashes but I do agree its should have been prioritized over visual issues but theres absolutely nothing you can to except use another skill or just play something else.

Sorry, I dont think that a crash every now and then, usually during a loading screen where I dont die, is THAT big of a deal. When I constantly lose 10% exp to desync deaths and cant progress.. that IS a big deal to me.. so yes, game-breaking bug.
"
Joshkozi wrote:

Crashing is game breaking flame dash double casting is a bug...

It happens also with leap slam...

There is another problem with leap slam,and dash

The server takes you back one second
To the point you already were.
Once you have used one of the skills

Result: Death

Please fix it

PC version....
Last edited by xXx_1 on Jul 2, 2019, 12:15:07 AM
Can we please get a option in menu to lower effects and things that make this game lag so horrible on non ps4 pro. I love this game i really do havent been able play since ambush cuz of pc problems now i can play again but at late game its almost impossible i was gonna buy some stash tabs untill i realized how pointless it would be if i cant play correctly i mean why even have legion league on console if the console cant handle it. Please add this function to reduce quality ill definately fork over some money if u do
"
binoculars wrote:
"
Joshkozi wrote:

Sorry, I dont think that a crash every now and then, usually during a loading screen where I dont die, is THAT big of a deal. When I constantly lose 10% exp to desync deaths and cant progress.. that IS a big deal to me.. so yes, game-breaking bug.

Its ur fault for CONTINUING to use it when u know full well its BUGGED. So if u keep dying and losing 10% exp thats ur fault...dont use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info