[3.7] Chilling CI Mjolner done right [TM] (all content viable)

Ok. Thanks for answering. Regards
Hi. It is possible to change the Firestorm gem to another gem.
Example Ice Nova?
Firestorm is a bit annoying. :)
Sry. Traslate with Google. Thank you. Regards.
Last edited by TMorph on Sep 20, 2019, 3:01:54 PM
Finally decided this was a good time to play this build, as legion and blight really needed more mobility/area clear than this offers. I figured this league would be as good as any, as aoe isn't necessary for anything. Should be good for metamorphs even if the HP changes make every encounter an extended fight.

Anyways I got him to 75 and did the swap to CI right before going to bed last night, played a bit today, got to 80. 8K es at level 80. pretty damn good. im going to be 30% corrupting both my armor after its 6L and my helm and shield too to maximize any possible es gains

I got lucky enough to have the enchant show up at the same price as other well rolled vertex, only paid an ex for it. I still need some other things like a few good corruptions. My only concern is that it's going to be interesting trying to get +1 shapers touch and the watchers eye after the atlas changes. Those won't be cheap. Shapers touch used to be basically free to buy and vaal, but now they're 50c+ a pop
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Dec 23, 2019, 10:07:55 PM
Me again. Level 92. I think I;ve pretty much maxed out what I can do itemwise. I can basically just stand still and spin under most t16 metamorphs. DPS isnt as much as one would want in this league with the revamped bosses having so much life. I've even sacrificed some es nodes to pick up all 3 power charge nodes and the 4% spell dmg per power charge node along with them. Content is doable though. I've been up to awakener level 5 with him at this point and it might take a minute but stuff definitely still dies.

Current items:

Jewels are pretty much all that I'm looking to upgrade at this point. also some more 30% corrupting but thats just more es. Pretty sure I'll be over 9k es at level 96.
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Jan 3, 2020, 8:06:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info