The 405 Club

So how many people paid, but didn't get anything?

How many people paid and are enjoying the game right now?

How long y'think till they get this debacle sorted out?

Edit:
It's looking like those of us with 405 and 'Payment' errors haven't actually paid. We just had a hold placed on our accounts, which should drop off in 2-3 business days.

We'll have to re-purchase our stuff when the shop comes back up, but wait for an official announcement to be sure.

I feel sorry for those who overdrafted with multiple 'holds'. You're pretty much screwed into paying the fees =(
Last edited by Daugvolf on Apr 4, 2012, 9:46:25 PM
405 Here :(
I did not get a 405, but there was a communication error with the backend, does that count?

The bank did see my transaction, though, so I know it made it that far.
We're working as fast as we can on this one, guys. Everyone will get what they paid for and no-one will end up paying multiple times.
Welcome to the Hotel California...
Mirrors on the website,
The flaming arrows on ice
And was said "We are all just prisoners here, of a failed device"
And in the forum's posts,
The 405's gathered for a feast
They stab the error with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast.
(fellow 405'er... some bored poetry, I know dev's are on it :P )
Last edited by bobiwan86 on Apr 4, 2012, 9:20:59 PM
Cheer up guys, the problem will most probably be solved in a short while.

Just think that you have a beta key reserved and ready for you. After waiting for all this time, it should be a refreshing thought.

It's understandable that all of this happened, probably the payment or billing method couldn't support all the people that showed up to buy different entry/supported packs, and simply overloaded.
"
Zeghart wrote:
Cheer up guys, the problem will most probably be solved in a short while.

Just think that you have a beta key reserved and ready for you. After waiting for all this time, it should be a refreshing thought.

It's understandable that all of this happened, probably the payment or billing method couldn't support all the people that showed up to buy different entry/supported packs, and simply overloaded.

405's usually have something to do with a security problem. But really, it could be anything from the certificate not being valid to a malformed header on POST.

It's 9:30 here in the good ol' US-of-A, so I doubt I'll be able to play tonight at the least. Ah well.
I got through without a 405 but have not received notification yet. Maybe I'm in my own club, I pre-purchased and less than a minute later the site restart message popped up.

Can I be an honorary member?
"
unpaidbill wrote:
I got through without a 405 but have not received notification yet. Maybe I'm in my own club, I pre-purchased and less than a minute later the site restart message popped up.

Can I be an honorary member?

Check your bank account and make sure you got charged. If you did, PM Support and join the bandwagon.
"
bobiwan86 wrote:
Welcome to the Hotel California...
Mirrors on the website,
The flaming arrows on ice
And was said "We are all just prisoners here, of a failed device"
And in the forum's posts,
The 405's gathered for a feast
They stab the error with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast.
(fellow 405'er... some bored poetry, I know dev's are on it :P )

Absolutely Epic Poetry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info