3.7.3 Patch Notes

"
Gandicar wrote:
Sooo many ungrateful people, "you skipped my problem", "you broke something", "you didn't do this".

GGG is doing their best and you all need to stop expecting perfection from them so much, they are after all...Human and make mistakes.

Stop being such trash yourselves and do the job if you think it's so easy...

END RANT....

It cost me an EXP of three days

What do you think about this?
GGG, Thank you as usual for quickly addressing problems, I just hope that the leech/flask problems get fixed next so my build isn't so unusable
"
xXx_1 wrote:
"
Gandicar wrote:
Sooo many ungrateful people, "you skipped my problem", "you broke something", "you didn't do this".

GGG is doing their best and you all need to stop expecting perfection from them so much, they are after all...Human and make mistakes.

Stop being such trash yourselves and do the job if you think it's so easy...

END RANT....

It cost me an EXP of three days

What do you think about this?

Well seeing as "EXP of three days" could mean just about anything. It makes me feel nothing at all.

Did you play 72 hours straight? Was it 30 minutes every day for 3 days? Either way it sounds like a BabyRage moment for a game that is pretty up front about "restarting" your progress every league anyway. Like damn, who cares? Just grind it out again.
So hey GGG, apropos of nothing at all, how are the player numbers looking at the moment?
"
ZombieOtter wrote:
No water improvements this patch? That is what really matters to me.

I would like to see that too into patch notes.
Currently brine king in Act 6 is unplayable because of that.
Sadly it was already mentioned in known issues list 2 weeks ago on reddit.
Does this fix flicker strike then? Scared to test it, and I've already fully rerolled to cyclone D:

Good patch though, ty GGG
Very happy about these fixes. Flicker Strike got properly fixed just as I rolled a new character, oh well.
Hoping this fixes the FPS issues that I've been having.

If not will wait for next patch.

Edit: Ran a map,still having major FPS drops.
Last edited by YouHaveBeen on Jun 28, 2019, 1:03:55 AM
How do i search items with open suffexes/preffixes right now? This option is gone from trading site filters!
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
I'm not sure if its just a visual bug or not, but my Brutal Restraint jewel is showing the small dex notables to be +2 instead of +12.

It seems like my character lost some dex as well after the patch.

If anyone is experiencing something similar I'd appreciate some feedback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info