[3.14] Aspect of Carnage Ground Slam Berserker, Bosser, Fast, League starter

Hello, how do you get endurance charges with this build?
"
Hello, how do you get endurance charges with this build?

The Threshold jewels (Rapid Expansion) generates endurance charges when we stun with ground slam.
Hey !

I used this build for my first character in the game, so far, I'm loving it, thanks a lot !
Hi, i play ur Build right now and even tho im in standart trying to play ssf, so problem is cant rly find axes to upgrade my weapons right now, wicch axe base and itemlevel would u suggest to try and craft one. max map lvl right now is 10-11, no map drops to pregress further and also i dont think i have the damage :)

also i thought about getting soul of steel for a few 5% life nodes, do u think thats worth it or are the lifenodes more important.

btw cant find the POB Link, dunno if u did one yet

For everyone else wondering Build plays fine even with my Gear and im pretty sure that its rocks with investment and if u can find ur last fucking trail for lab MOTHERFUCKING PICE OF NASJDLJNLJSDNLKJ
"
patricklorenz wrote:
Hi, i play ur Build right now and even tho im in standart trying to play ssf, so problem is cant rly find axes to upgrade my weapons right now, wicch axe base and itemlevel would u suggest to try and craft one. max map lvl right now is 10-11, no map drops to pregress further and also i dont think i have the damage :)

also i thought about getting soul of steel for a few 5% life nodes, do u think thats worth it or are the lifenodes more important.

For everyone else wondering Build plays fine even with my Gear and im pretty sure that its rocks with investment and if u can find ur last fucking trail for lab MOTHERFUCKING PICE OF NASJDLJNLJSDNLKJ

You can buy better weapons than your off-hand for 5 chaos. Activate the live search, add values at the PDPS filter, buyout price and be patience.

For the lab, i had the same problem (i was lvl 88 or something) and ended joining general chat 820. Wait there until someone says that found your trial, its free dont have to pay.

Thank you Ekule for the build, its fun and not too expensive.
Spoiler
"
kren887x wrote:
"
patricklorenz wrote:

Spoiler

You can buy better weapons than your off-hand for 5 chaos. Activate the live search, add values at the PDPS filter, buyout price and be patience.

For the lab, i had the same problem (i was lvl 88 or something) and ended joining general chat 820. Wait there until someone says that found your trial, its free dont have to pay.

Thank you Ekule for the build, its fun and not too expensive.
Most likly can i find a better axe on the market but ill try to play ssf for now untill i hit a wall :p
lol my bad, i missed the most important information of your post.
Hey, I am now currently doing t14-15-16 maps, but I really struggle against bosses especially the conquerors and those who are not alone ( like the boss fight in courthouse ), is there something wrong in my stuff I should change ?
Hey, I really like the build. I played it for the first time last league and made it as my starter this league. I'd ofc like to here suggestions and stuff about my character. It's by no means done I've just gotten to maps but I've been doing what I can. Most of the enchants are junk lol trying to roll them on my way through.
"
patricklorenz wrote:

The axes are incredibly important, which is why I don't claim this build is ssf viable. However thats not to say the axes are unobtainable. Pick up every siege axe you see, and before too long you should have functional axes. I was able to do all the way through t10 maps on a 4link, with something just shy of 300 pdps axes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info