[3.14] Aspect of Carnage Ground Slam Berserker, Bosser, Fast, League starter

So Steelskin on left click isn't a good idea end game wise? leaving it on until 20% qualitying it as its overleveled for CwDT already

"
Almanz wrote:
So Steelskin on left click isn't a good idea end game wise? leaving it on until 20% qualitying it as its overleveled for CwDT already

If you actually hit it when you are taking damage, or expect to take damage, then it can technically be better if you time it properly, I feel this is unnecessary effort and harder to pull off in practice than in theory. I just died a little more often while waiting for my steelskin to hit 20% quality before linking it up to cwdt. Im not saying letting it hit 20% quality first is a bad idea, so much as its a reason your dying which was your question.
"
Ekule731 wrote:

On looking at your profile I noticed you haven't taken the second rage ascendancy node, which alone gives 50% increased attack speed. You are also using an axe with an exceptionally low base attack speed, getting an axe that attacks faster will help a fair bit. I noticed I died more (because of a slow leap slam) when I temporarily used a slow axe with only slightly lower attack speed than yours.

good point with both of those, thanks. will change ascendency when i get some respec points then work on a new axe. i got the highest pdps possible for my old build as AS wasn't so important, so will get a better one next time. nice to know that those two changes will make a big difference
Last edited by crazypearce on Jul 2, 2020, 1:20:34 AM
Thanks for the guild, leveling was a breeze.

Now I'm looking to swap to crit slowly and I noticed you have Resolute Technqiue in the skill tree. We don't actually take it for this version though, correct?

E: nvm, I was looking up the wrong tree.
Last edited by ThundraBoy666 on Jul 2, 2020, 4:24:35 PM
So I got this guy into high tier red maps and the damage is no big issue, but I don't seem to be able to generate endurance charges at all. Neither during mapping nor doing bossfights, which in return makes me die a lot.

I've watched the buff bar for 3 whole maps and not a single one appeared. Is there a way to increase endurance charge generation for this build?
So I got this guy into high tier red maps and the damage is no big issue, but I don't seem to be able to generate endurance charges at all. Neither during mapping nor doing bossfights, which in return makes me die a lot.

I've watched the buff bar for 3 whole maps and not a single one appeared. Is there a way to increase endurance charge generation for this build?
"
ThundraBoy666 wrote:

You have a functional setup, and should be stunning things to get endurance charges. A somewhat common map mod is "monsters cannot be stunned" Its possible those maps had that mod, which disables our ability to get endurance charges, but for 3 consecutive maps its unlikely. I did notice you arent using a diamond flask, which would give more consistent stuns, however it technically wont make you hit harder. Your using the jewels, so I have no clue why you wouldnt be gaining endurance charges by stunning everything but map bosses. If you level up your life will get a whole lot bigger which will really help survivability, and picking up the uber lab node will make you hit a lot harder, which also helps stuns.
Hey man great guide , can i ask why we are using 2H Axe instead of 2h Maul/Mace ?
Thanks again
What are your thoughts about using any of the warcries? They seem pretty strong, but would they do good with this build?
"
GidaGR wrote:
Hey man great guide , can i ask why we are using 2H Axe instead of 2h Maul/Mace ?
Thanks again

Axes have a higher damage potential than maces, especially since there is no mace that has 7.5 base crit unrolled. I would adress maces and such but there is another ground slam build maker who chose to focus on maces and stunning, and I decided I didnt want to trample on his toes. Maces also have the issue where a majority of its damage nodes adress stunning, which impale doesnt contribute to, so stunning wouldnt be as great as could potentially be, although stunning shaper would probably already be able to be stunned while running impale support.
Maces also have alot slower attack speed than an axe, which means that the clear speed and leap slam is slower. I initially made this build as a clear speed build, it being able to do bosses were more of an accident than anything, however that doesn't mean its bad at bossing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info