Selling Beta-Keys?! woot

"
Reeko wrote:
Am i the only one or are there other people who think that this is ridiculous?

Selling Beta-Keys is really far under the line-.-

Just implement a Shop with items most people wants to buy but not necessarily needs to buy.

But selling Beta-Keys and that at a time where you really can put that $10 in your D3 save box or let it be for a TL2 save box...i mean TL2 will be great and the whole game only costs $20.

Selling access to an unfinished game just to get money out of it is really the most impudent thing i have ever seen... shame on you-.-

For the xxxxxx time, GGG didn't intend to do it they got overhelmed by betatesters requesting such a thing in order to support them and continue playing.

I wish I could pay them 1.000 $ instead before even thinking about giving Blizzard 2 even 10 $.

If you can't understand why indies need and should be supported too bad.
1- the game is not complete for public release /commerce of cash shop
2- i assume there will be wipe from closed beta to open, and from open to "retail"
3-i know im boudn to find bugs and gamestopping errors
4-im willing to report and HELP on the testing
5-i could wait for the system to randomly give me a beta key to enter and HELP by playing
6- if by donating i can HELP the development team, by having some kind of income and incetive to keep working (and perhasp accelerate the release) im willing to donate
7-if by donating and HELPING i can get earlier access to my beta key EVEN IF KNOW the condition the game currently is

JUST TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY
alrdy purchased d3...sry devs. loved the stress test but cant see myself spending money to play 2 acts over and over again. keep up the good work tho! game looks really good!
"
hentosama wrote:
1- the game is not complete for public release /commerce of cash shop
2- i assume there will be wipe from closed beta to open, and from open to "retail"
3-i know im boudn to find bugs and gamestopping errors
4-im willing to report and HELP on the testing
5-i could wait for the system to randomly give me a beta key to enter and HELP by playing
6- if by donating i can HELP the development team, by having some kind of income and incetive to keep working (and perhasp accelerate the release) im willing to donate
7-if by donating and HELPING i can get earlier access to my beta key EVEN IF KNOW the condition the game currently is

JUST TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY

I think that about sums it up for a lot of people. We love the game and want to help support it in any way we can. If they want to give this support option who are you or we to say they can't and it's not like they are twisting your arm and making you do it. It's called a donation for a reason. You decide if you feel the need to donate or not, not them, so I don't see anything wrong with what they're doing.
You are not forced to buy anything... not even if you wanna play, you'll simply have to wait until the game is released or until you get selected to join the beta. So I don't see how this is a problem for you, because there not forcing you to pay 10$ to play, there giving you the option to support them, and in return you'll be able to play now, without waiting.
The beta of this game is far more finished and polished than most games I've sadly spent $40+ on. This is well worth the $10 I spent to kill sometime until D3, and maybe even after depending on how D3 turns out.
You are actually buying store currency with a complementary beta code and other extras. That is why it is a prepurchase.
It's genius! Why don't you go bitch about DLC in games? We pay for digital media all the time, how is this any different? I just bought the supporter pack and I am psyched to be able to play it again! I exchanged money for enjoyment. Happens every day. I am glad to be able to help this small team continue to make the best genre ever.
F
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 7, 2019, 2:57:20 AM
"
Britannicus wrote:
You are actually buying store currency with a complementary beta code and other extras. That is why it is a prepurchase.

Quoted so nobody overlooks this.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info