[3.13] SRS Necromancer (2021 Edition) Build - 5M DPS on 1EX budget! Uber Elder DEATHLESS in 3 days!

Started playing this after having some heavy urge to play SRS. Haven't played it since breach league and really enjoyed it back then.

I did end up crafting the staff and my only advice to people is to just go the Essence spam route. After burning through over 3k orbs I just could not for the life of me hit the +2 fire and fort combo. +2 fire is actually very common, fort though is ultra rare it seems. In my entire spam session I only hit fort 2x but never the combo.

Gave up and did essence spam and hit it in 3. Save the money, you don't need the highest version just the one below it and they are 3-4c each.

About to hit maps and have enjoyed the build a lot so far. I am semi concerned about survivability but if what you say is true and we have that much mitigation with almost 8k ehp should be good. I feel one of the big issues with survival people are running into is they are most likely focusing on one or the other life / ES. You really want at minimum ES bases + good life rolls on every piece you can. Bonus points goes to additional ES rolled on it while still balancing res. You also need chaos res. If you can get 20%+ chaos res and do the afformentioned I really feel this build can get to some very high survival. I'm looking forward to making it work well as I love SRS and feel that unleash helps solve a lot of the issues I felt with old SRS, especially if you die with lots of mobs on screen where it can feel impossible to recover from it. Or even high end bosses burning your SRS and never getting enough up to do damage.
Last edited by coaa on Jul 1, 2019, 9:16:54 AM
"
Zeypha wrote:
First time ive played a minion build, it's interesting, bit slow - but that's just my fault for playing fast builds.
Just wondering how you benefit from the elemental equilibrium?
Cheers!

cast arc, and srs are mostly cold and fire
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
coaa wrote:
Started playing this after having some heavy urge to play SRS. Haven't played it since breach league and really enjoyed it back then.

I did end up crafting the staff and my only advice to people is to just go the Essence spam route. After burning through over 3k orbs I just could not for the life of me hit the +2 fire and fort combo. +2 fire is actually very common, fort though is ultra rare it seems. In my entire spam session I only hit fort 2x but never the combo.

Gave up and did essence spam and hit it in 3. Save the money, you don't need the highest version just the one below it and they are 3-4c each.

About to hit maps and have enjoyed the build a lot so far. I am semi concerned about survivability but if what you say is true and we have that much mitigation with almost 8k ehp should be good. I feel one of the big issues with survival people are running into is they are most likely focusing on one or the other life / ES. You really want at minimum ES bases + good life rolls on every piece you can. Bonus points goes to additional ES rolled on it while still balancing res. You also need chaos res. If you can get 20%+ chaos res and do the afformentioned I really feel this build can get to some very high survival. I'm looking forward to making it work well as I love SRS and feel that unleash helps solve a lot of the issues I felt with old SRS, especially if you die with lots of mobs on screen where it can feel impossible to recover from it. Or even high end bosses burning your SRS and never getting enough up to do damage.

Thanx for information! Will remove the alt spam advice then. Seems like a complete waste of time after all.
"
"
coaa wrote:

Thanx for information! Will remove the alt spam advice then. Seems like a complete waste of time after all.

I still think it's a valid route but reading the comments a lot of people seem to want to do the "cheap as possible option" in which case I 100% recommend just doing essences.

For min/max you def want to do the alt to hit either fortify or +2 and then just straight regal pray. If this works you can multimod it and add in minion damage + minion att speed + w/e to min/max it fully. Just out of the multitude of weapons I've crafted this one just refused to hit the combo haha.

I would maybe add a section (unless I completely glazed over it?) about what stats on jewels to search for. People saying you wont get anything useful under 1ex are insane.

I picked up 5 jewels with the following combo for 1-3c each
+life
+es
Minion attack speed 5%-6%.

I did the above combo to get a little extra damage but a lot more survival with em all socketed. The above combo removes the possibility to get adds # to # damage to attacks for minions on jewels but you can still search for % increased damage when you have summoned recently. These are around 20-30c each.

Otherwise you'll need to search just ES or life for adds.
Last edited by coaa on Jul 1, 2019, 10:05:39 AM
"
coaa wrote:
"
"
coaa wrote:

I still think it's a valid route but reading the comments a lot of people seem to want to do the "cheap as possible option" in which case I 100% recommend just doing essences.

For min/max you def want to do the alt to hit either fortify or +2 and then just straight regal pray. If this works you can multimod it and add in minion damage + minion att speed + w/e to min/max it fully. Just out of the multitude of weapons I've crafted this one just refused to hit the combo haha.

I would maybe add a section (unless I completely glazed over it?) about what stats on jewels to search for. People saying you wont get anything useful under 1ex are insane.

+life
+es

I did the above combo to get a little extra damage but a lot more survival with em all socketed. The above combo removes the possibility to get adds # to # damage to attacks for minions on jewels but you can still search for % increased damage when you have summoned recently. These are around 20-30c each.

Thanx for the input! Added that indeed! Alt Spam is still superior as well, that if you have thousands of alts to burn through :)
No one is obliged to follow the build. The owner of the guide did it and deserves respect, we owe respect to people who creates guides, they are saving us. It was very good intention and everything.

But be warned: If you do not spend MUCH, but MUCH more than "1 ex", you will not move to the endgame or even high tier maps.
"
coaa wrote:

+life
+es

I specifically said that to match the jewels in the guide, you'd have to spend an Ex or more for a few of them. You bought lower tier jewels with either lower ES or lower life (less than 30) with either or both low tier minion attributes; att/cast speed, which are also different to the guide - That's ignoring the actual guide and the fact a 30-30 4% chance to blind is currently 2ex and he uses two of those. To get an ES, All Res & Increased minion damage on kill jewel will be 2ex, one on trade currently is 4ex. 35 ES, 20 Life, 12% Cold-Lightning Res and Increased Minion Damage on Kill is going to cost you even more.

You bought different jewels to the guide and call out some one for mentioning the jewels alone double, triple or quadruple this "5 million DPS on a 1ex Budget" build. Lets not forget he was/is using a 20ex Watchers eye.

"
Aionzinho wrote:
No one is obliged to follow the build. The owner of the guide did it and deserves respect, we owe respect to people who creates guides, they are saving us. It was very good intention and everything.

But be warned: If you do not spend MUCH, but MUCH more than "1 ex", you will not move to the endgame or even high tier maps.

I'm all for respect and giving props to those who take the time to make a guide for others to follow. What I think is wrong in this guide is how disingenuous and poorly put together it is. It was never done on a legitimate 1ex budget and there's no way he leveled it without multiple deaths because it's so squishy.
Last edited by Phukka on Jul 2, 2019, 6:03:40 AM
definitely echo the skepticism of the 1ex tag. while it is true that you could get stuff at that price early league, anyone trying to gear up now is gonna have to spend WAY more to get the same power as the OP. "i got it that cheap therefore everyone else can" is played out as an excuse in build guides.
as is the case with all victarios influence builds, the tank is non-existent and you just pray you dont get one shot through your only line of defense which is flasks.
hybrid 'ehp' is laughable with negative chaos res and dropping astramentis for chayula introduces a host of problems with stat requirements which means even more expensive rares and/or +30 stat nodes which means less dmg/hp/tank on tree.
"
Aionzinho wrote:

A lot of my friends are already crushing content with the build and are totally surprised with it. None of them have over 1-2 ex ever.
I guess i can consider myself an above average poe player, but honestly that was cheapest, fastest build to clear all content, including uber elder at lvl 88 like i previously mentioned. That was all with 5l staff i bought for 10c and victario i bought for 10c as well. the most expensive item were gloves for 50c.
gems were 19/0 at uber elder.
"
Phukka wrote:

I'm all for respect and giving props to those who take the time to make a guide for others to follow. What I think is wrong in this guide is how disingenuous and poorly put together it is. It was never done on a legitimate 1ex budget and there's no way he leveled it without multiple deaths because it's so squishy.

Like i mentioned within the guide, i killed uber elder at lvl 88 with 19/0 gems on a 5L. Without watchers eyes and anything. The whole gear was less than an ex.
If you are just buying from trade with "what currently available" then you are doing it wrong. Some stuff sits there for weeks, extremely overpriced. I've never paid anything more than 20c for any of my jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info