[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Made this for this build wanted something a bit more tanky overall than devoto's since im lvling to 100.

Anyone kind enough to check my POB and point me in the right direction?

I have 450kish Barrage DPS with both DPS potions checked in PoB but I don't feel that my barrage does a lot of damage on bosses like some of you say you do with only 500-600k pob barrage damage

https://pastebin.com/kmvrJ2N1

Thanks
"
VantsLoL wrote:
Somehow im lacking mana when i use my barrage on bosses :/ any tips? its maybe cuz my assassin's mark is lvl 8 and not 12? need help :( check my profile if u need.
Attack dmg leeched as mana on jewel combined with assasins mark
Having a tremendous amount of fun with this, though the lag when encountering a Templar Army with all their proximity bubbles is mind-boggling.

"

I'm trying to decide if it's worth switching out a ring and some boots to make the swap to Ryslatha's - and I honestly can't tell.

I tried multiplying the min and max average hits in PoB by .07/1.4 and recalculating the average from there, but it seemed to be a fairly small boost - and didn't even factor in the ~90% increased damage loss from Nomad.

Of course I'm probably going about it all wrong, but I've never used Ryslatha's, so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks again!
Today's patch

"Fixed a bug where the Master of Metal ascendancy passive could cause server performance issues."
"
Galadedrid wrote:
Having a tremendous amount of fun with this, though the lag when encountering a Templar Army with all their proximity bubbles is mind-boggling.

"

I'm trying to decide if it's worth switching out a ring and some boots to make the swap to Ryslatha's - and I honestly can't tell.

I tried multiplying the min and max average hits in PoB by .07/1.4 and recalculating the average from there, but it seemed to be a fairly small boost - and didn't even factor in the ~90% increased damage loss from Nomad.

Of course I'm probably going about it all wrong, but I've never used Ryslatha's, so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks again!

I switched to ryslatha recently and it noticeably increased my clear damage, the difference with barrage is harder to notice cause it already does so much damage.
Last edited by Karriane on Jul 4, 2019, 12:51:07 AM
Why am I supposed to be picking up nodes on the passive tree for weapons I'm not using? I see the sword, axe, and mace nodes as completely wasted points
What is the order of ascendancy node that you suggest to take ?
"
Why am I supposed to be picking up nodes on the passive tree for weapons I'm not using? I see the sword, axe, and mace nodes as completely wasted points

you pick those node when you have an Lioneye fall jewel and you socket it in your tree
"
jan1ss19 wrote:
"
VantsLoL wrote:
Somehow im lacking mana when i use my barrage on bosses :/ any tips? its maybe cuz my assassin's mark is lvl 8 and not 12? need help :( check my profile if u need.
Attack dmg leeched as mana on jewel combined with assasins mark

Picked up a mana leech node close to primeval force and it works so fine now. ty anyways! but I pref to spend jews on more multi or as.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info