[3.13]Champion Perforate+Bladestorm| 2H Impale | All Content Starter viable|POB | Videos

"
jdth6h wrote:
Understand. Can dual weapon give more dps and clearing speed? saviour + one-handed rare sword? or rapier?
i am so noob this game((

1 hand foil/sword tend to be slightly more expensive/require more budget than a 2 hander, but a saviour/1hand build is definitely strong too, but requires some changes to the tree. I might redo this build this league on a saviour set up
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:

1 hand foil/sword tend to be slightly more expensive/require more budget than a 2 hander, but a saviour/1hand build is definitely strong too, but requires some changes to the tree. I might redo this build this league on a saviour set up

I plan to start with a two-handed sword and then switch to dualswords. It would be great if you added late game variant with dualswords and possibly variant with clustered gems.
Why don't we take "forceful skewering" in the tree?
"
jdth6h wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:

I plan to start with a two-handed sword and then switch to dualswords. It would be great if you added late game variant with dualswords and possibly variant with clustered gems.

Will probably be redoing this build with 2x 1hand variant, so i will probably edit the tree by then

Forceful skewering used to not be good and not that position, it might be worth now
My Builds/Stream

I saw you use the brutal restraint jewel should I use it too?
"
jdth6h wrote:
I saw you use the brutal restraint jewel should I use it too?

I use it to change the keystone to second sight, if you can get a weapon with hits cant be evaded or if you took worthy foe, it is a super powerful node giving lots of crit chance
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:
"
jdth6h wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:

Will probably be redoing this build with 2x 1hand variant, so i will probably edit the tree by then

Forceful skewering used to not be good and not that position, it might be worth now

Hey dude this build is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a char that would use both Bladestorm ( for aoe ) and Perforate (for single target). But I saw a lot of other bladestorm builds all go dual-wield, and now you yourself said you are thinking of remaking it for dual-wield. My question is is it possible to make a Dual-Wield build that uses 2 dmg abilities. I rly love Perforate but it's super bad as an aoe, which makes it bad as a main ability. If we have dual-wield we only have one 6 - slot though. So is there any way around this ?
"
azihad123 wrote:

Hey dude this build is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a char that would use both Bladestorm ( for aoe ) and Perforate (for single target). But I saw a lot of other bladestorm builds all go dual-wield, and now you yourself said you are thinking of remaking it for dual-wield. My question is is it possible to make a Dual-Wield build that uses 2 dmg abilities. I rly love Perforate but it's super bad as an aoe, which makes it bad as a main ability. If we have dual-wield we only have one 6 - slot though. So is there any way around this ?

The only way i can think of is using either Forbidden shako or crest of desire for the 2nd "pseudo 6 link"

Because if we do dual wield, ill choose bladestorm over perforate
My Builds/Stream

Hey,

I'm a bit confused. How did you get to 100% chance to impale?

40% from impale support
20% from dread banner
10% from ascendancy
5+5+15% from passive skills

total = 95%, where did the other 5% come from?
for budget doomsower better then terminus est?
"
takukuku wrote:
Hey,

I'm a bit confused. How did you get to 100% chance to impale?

40% from impale support
20% from dread banner
10% from ascendancy
5+5+15% from passive skills

total = 95%, where did the other 5% come from?

PoB is useful when in doubt

99% not 100%, but we can take Forceful skewering to compensate

"
Miha617 wrote:
for budget doomsower better then terminus est?

Terminus est is better, frenzy charge generation and high crit chance
My Builds/Stream

Last edited by Astarift on Jan 24, 2021, 1:03:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info