[3.7] Transcendant Cyclone build 60+ Mil dps, Destroys all content like a hot knife on butter =)

Hello, had to jump on the bandwaggon and try cyclone for myself, and it`s turned out so damn well i just had to share it =)

The build gets 100% crit chance without a good base crit weapon, due to slayer ascendancy and some other sources of base crit.
This is an expensive and min/maxed version of the build, but it is reasonable to to get at least 2/5 of my 60-80Mil dps without any mirror gear, easily.

if you want to get closer to +100M you can swap fortify support for conc effect and drop some armor/res/life on tree for some more 4 node damage clusters ( or use a legacy abyssus for over +infinite Mil), but i didn`t find that to be worth the loss of survivability.

POB link: https://pastebin.com/5NCcK4zQ

Charges:
Spoiler
We get our charges from the mirrored synthesis chest in endgame, but how do i get charges if i cant afford that?
Well you simply run Blood Rage and an assassins mark on hit shaped ring, or if you have an open prefix on your chest, get the additional curse crafted mod on it and run a elder ring with poachers mark on hit, for frenzy charges, it`s pretty nice QoL but running a BR + ass mark on a ring is cheaper and even more dps honestly.

These videos were recorded back when i "only" had about 28-33M dps btw.
Video of a full Shaper kill: https://youtu.be/G0wekyXZqsI
Video of a Uber elder kill: https://youtu.be/iMunWoatHd0

My current gear:
Spoiler

The Axe, Helm, Chest & Boots can be found at: view-thread/1890010

Alternative to a Headhunter, Or just use literaly any rare belt with life and res.
Spoiler

and some jewels:
Spoiler

gem setups

Cyclone: Cyclone, Infused channeling, Impale, fortify, Melee phys, Damage on full life + lvl 1 maim from elder chest. (Swap DMG on full life for Pulverise while mapping for a bigger AOE)

Auras: Hatred + blood and sand + Dread banner + Enlighten lvl 4
Auras: Hoi + CoH + Punishment + Vaal Warchief totem + IIQ + enlighten lvl 4 (this setup is just for the fun)

Cwdt + immortal call

Movement skill: Leap slam, Faster attacks + precision lvl:13

Frenzies (if you dont have my chest): BR + inc duration

IF you want to go PURE phys dmg you can check out Ahfacks build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995010

Last edited by Jaxy5000 on Aug 1, 2019, 11:08:21 AM
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2019, 8:37:53 AM
^
Hey man, is this season or standard ? and can we see a video of uber and 5 emblem run?=))) looks great man!
"
1337Unikstar wrote:
Hey man, is this season or standard ? and can we see a video of uber and 5 emblem run?=))) looks great man!

This is on standard, you can do it on league but you might want to invest abit more into maximum life leech rate on there, i can do an Uber elder run vid soon, but i can say it feels like cheating, it`s way too easy.
HH belt= troll post
"
bugoutz wrote:
HH belt= troll post

It`s only used for faster map clear, pob & guide uses stygian
"
bugoutz wrote:
HH belt= troll post

Troll post?
Jaxy adds a HH to this build because it´s very obvious that it is the best choice for mapping. As he says, it´s for faster map clear and for his guide he uses a stygian belt.
If you own a HH and don´t use it for cycloning maps, then that´s a very stupid decision, and if you call it a "troll post" because YOU don´t own one and would like to have one, you should maybe get back to burials farming.
Get some respect - people make build guides for the community. Comments like yours are the reason why some guys stop making them.
Great build bud. I followed most of the guide but would be awesome to add some optional gears who couldn't afford which you think is close to what you showed. Keep it up. It got my pob damage to 4mill.
"
BoyMondragon wrote:
Great build bud. I followed most of the guide but would be awesome to add some optional gears who couldn't afford which you think is close to what you showed. Keep it up. It got my pob damage to 4mill.

Hey, i will try my best to include some budget options, but this is my first guide ever so don`t expect too much ;)
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info