[3.7] Slayer/Rider Ngamahu Cycloner [Up to 29 charges, 7.5k Life, 4.5 Mil dps, 50% phys red]

"
Exsilver wrote:
How is it possible to run this without -mana cost being mandatory with the setup you've listed? Mana runs out nearly instantly, and doesn't leech or regen...

Mana leech (fire damage or damage. Physical leech won’t work), +x mana on hit, -x total mana of skills

So you have 3 options... just pick one of them...
One thing which concerns me is the flask setup. Yes I know this is in LSC, but ever player should at least put anti-curse, anti-bleed, and anti-freeze setup on his build. I see so many players using all the juicy unique flasks without even thinking of their survivability. Good luck reaching level 100 with this setup. I suggest to take a life flask with anti-bleed, diamond flask with anti-curse, and quicksilver with anti-freeze, take wise-oak with your 2 lowest resists being equal, and lastly take ruby flask. One more point, I think that taking Bane of Legends is way way better than taking Masterful Form.
"
katsuragi18 wrote:
One thing which concerns me is the flask setup. Yes I know this is in LSC, but ever player should at least put anti-curse, anti-bleed, and anti-freeze setup on his build. I see so many players using all the juicy unique flasks without even thinking of their survivability. Good luck reaching level 100 with this setup. I suggest to take a life flask with anti-bleed, diamond flask with anti-curse, and quicksilver with anti-freeze, take wise-oak with your 2 lowest resists being equal, and lastly take ruby flask. One more point, I think that taking Bane of Legends is way way better than taking Masterful Form.

The only required flask is Anti-freeze, you don't need anti-bleed flask as long as you have corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you. Anti-curse flask is a joke...

Without Masterful form you won't be able to reach 8-12 Endurance max. Charges, it's important defense layer which I am not going to sacrifice.

I also speced into overleech ascendancies now for even more survi (basically all content deathless).

Masterful Form - Impact - Endless Hunger - Brutal Fervour

I have enough damage to comfortably do all content so I decided to use the above ascendancies to increase my survi even more (by making this choice I lose about 35-40% dmg, but it's worth for me)

Also I get culling strike from the weapon (but I know it's no longer available for league players). Even if I wouldn't have it there, I would probably stay with my current (defensive ascendancies).
Last edited by Talamoe on Jul 28, 2019, 1:45:23 PM
Looking at the tree I was wondering what is the reason for taking the Warcry node. I can't see where it is useful. Is there something i am missing?
Growing old is a fact of life, growing up is an option.
"
Looking at the tree I was wondering what is the reason for taking the Warcry node. I can't see where it is useful. Is there something i am missing?

It was used with a white legion jewel, which was granting endurance and frenzy charges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info