[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Alberto_Wolf wrote:
Hi Vatinas ,,,,and everybody.

I have justed leveled at 100 with this build. (my 7º character and last)

I can use 4 auras : Determination, Discipline, HOP and Aspect of The Spider.

Link my items and share my pastebin because maybe you can use to improve your build.

https://pastebin.com/HvwruwNR

I changed from Herald of Agony to HOP, and follow your indications .. to improve. Now i am trying get in helm +1 Sentile.

It is a very good build.... the only problem is keeping the spiders in some fights with the carrion golem, for example, in Uber Elder, i preffered swicth off carrion golem ......

But you can do all contentin game.... Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Sirus 8, Simulacrum ......

Thks for spend time in this wonderful build.

yes with legacy rings u can get 4th aura. otherwise 3 only.
But that chest is a waste. Loyal gives massive armor as well as ES and +1 gems. If you really want to use vaal regalia then maybe put something with explode on kill. And if u really need even more es, then use watchers eye with mana to es. It puts u over 10k es with loyal chest

P.S potency of will annoint will increase duration of spiders
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Jul 5, 2020, 4:56:49 PM
How do I summon my spiders in the middle of a boss fight with the goddamn carrion golem killing my worms?
"
juaozim wrote:
How do I summon my spiders in the middle of a boss fight with the goddamn carrion golem killing my worms?

that's the problem in a long time and hard bosses fight; in my case in Uber Elder i switch off Carryon... :-)

But if you are skilled you must change fast your weapon (X) and Carrion Golem died .....

Excuse for my english.

or ...

H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
Anyone else having issues with being unable to consistently spawn spiders with writhing jar due to carrion golem and HoP often sniping them? I've had a few boss fights where I go in with 1-2 hop or my carrion golem up and they just kill the worms before I can even reach them with cyclone, then I am sitting there dumbfounded with 0 spiders up.

Yeah that happens. But there is a way around it. Use death mark on target and while ur minions chase that target u step away slightly then pop jar flasks. If you are between zoning to fight boss and with just golem alive, quickly remove golem gem to unsomon him then put it back in.
Or use swap weapons if golem is in shield.
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
"
Alberto_Wolf wrote:
Hi Vatinas ,,,,and everybody.

I have justed leveled at 100 with this build. (my 7º character and last)

I can use 4 auras : Determination, Discipline, HOP and Aspect of The Spider.

Link my items and share my pastebin because maybe you can use to improve your build.

https://pastebin.com/HvwruwNR

I changed from Herald of Agony to HOP, and follow your indications .. to improve. Now i am trying get in helm +1 Sentile.

It is a very good build.... the only problem is keeping the spiders in some fights with the carrion golem, for example, in Uber Elder, i preffered swicth off carrion golem ......

But you can do all contentin game.... Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Sirus 8, Simulacrum ......

Thks for spend time in this wonderful build.

yes with legacy rings u can get 4th aura. otherwise 3 only.
But that chest is a waste. Loyal gives massive armor as well as ES and +1 gems. If you really want to use vaal regalia then maybe put something with explode on kill. And if u really need even more es, then use watchers eye with mana to es. It puts u over 10k es with loyal chest

P.S potency of will annoint will increase duration of spiders

Thks for your advice...much better now with Loyal and Watcher Eye
Something im clearly not doing right, i cant get both auras up

https://pastebin.com/PCCtpSKa

Thanks for the response. Where do I fit a Watcher’s Eye in there? Currently I’m level 95 with zero perspective to level, should I swap one of the gems?
"
juaozim wrote:
Thanks for the response. Where do I fit a Watcher’s Eye in there? Currently I’m level 95 with zero perspective to level, should I swap one of the gems?

Just had a quick look at your character and there's some very easy and small things to easy upgrade. You have no quality on your helmet, boots and shield which is extra ES and armour? Also you can 20% your amulet for a few chaos.
I know my stuff is all broken, it's been 2 days since I rerolled from another spec and I haven't even finished leveling the gems, I just want to know where to put the Watcher's Eye, that's it. :)
"
juaozim wrote:
I know my stuff is all broken, it's been 2 days since I rerolled from another spec and I haven't even finished leveling the gems, I just want to know where to put the Watcher's Eye, that's it. :)

Only can put the watcher eye in a socket in passive tree.... But it would be the last thing to take count in this build...... Forget watchstone until you have a very good build in items, gems and tree..... And after think in watcher eye..
... sigh, nevermind, I'll just check in POE ninja myself.
Last edited by juaozim on Jul 6, 2020, 1:31:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info