[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
Rootsmann wrote:

Hey Fudon, I'm just curious about your chaos resistance numbers. From a quick look at your character on this webside, it seems like you are far from being capped, but yet you use both Darkscorn and the timeless jewel in the name of Xibaqua.

Isn't that detrimental to your survivability? I'm waiting to increase my chaos res before the switch but I might go for it depending on your answer.

My chaos res is 85%, look at Circle of Nostalgia. I think for DArkscorn you need chaos res above 0, and above 75% for jewel
Last edited by fudon on Oct 3, 2019, 6:52:18 AM
"
fudon wrote:
"
Rootsmann wrote:

Hey Fudon, I'm just curious about your chaos resistance numbers. From a quick look at your character on this webside, it seems like you are far from being capped, but yet you use both Darkscorn and the timeless jewel in the name of Xibaqua.

Isn't that detrimental to your survivability? I'm waiting to increase my chaos res before the switch but I might go for it depending on your answer.

My chaos res is 85%, look at Circle of Nostalgia. I think for DArkscorn you need chaos res above 0, and above 75% for jewel

Ho right my bad I just took for granted that everybody was going for the 2 damage mods.

For the jewel ist's clearly 75% but for Darkscorn it depends a lot on your armor values. It's much harder for me to estimate. As we have low armor it's probably worth it with just a bit more res than 0%.

Also, May I ask you if your timelss jewels offers you sexy nodes around? Mine (not equiped yet because of my chaos resist) offers a swee +1% max chaos res with something around 13% chaos res in place of the Swagger node. But the other small nodes around aren't that interesting. It's number is 409. I'm wondering if it exist a perfect jewel for us wich transforms all small nodes in something really beneficial. Nobody has attempted to summarize them all right?
Is this quiver better than Drillneck?

"

It's less damage than Drillneck but it gives you more life and the frenzy charge generation, which may or may not be important to you.

As for Quiver bases, you could also use a Fire Arrow base to get the ignite for Cinderswallow.

That may not be as strong as using a quiver base with flat phys on it since the flat phys on quiver is bigger than the abyssal jewel mod I believe, but the fire arrow base would give you more leeway in picking your jewels.
I just wanted to pop in and say this build is fun. I made the stupid mistake of going Cospri CoC after my initial summoner build so everything I tried after that felt slow and boring.

Even though the first couple of maps before getting Uber Lab and hitting that level 70 for most of the gear were painful and nearly got me to quit. After that though, smooth sailing.

Most hilarious thing I have done so far with this build is doing Blighted maps up till Tier 7 so far without building any towers. Just stand near the pump, wait for sick lines of enemies to come close. Shoot 2 or 3 times and see the prolif clear everything. Made me giggle more than once.

Great work on the build, excellent work on the write up. Maybe add in something about what nodes to annoint. I went for Dirty Techniques because it frees up a LOT of nodes while still adding a metric ton of damage.
"
oPlaiD wrote:
"

It's less damage than Drillneck but it gives you more life and the frenzy charge generation, which may or may not be important to you.

As for Quiver bases, you could also use a Fire Arrow base to get the ignite for Cinderswallow.

That may not be as strong as using a quiver base with flat phys on it since the flat phys on quiver is bigger than the abyssal jewel mod I believe, but the fire arrow base would give you more leeway in picking your jewels.

thank you for the answer. Is there a rare quiver, that would give me a huge damage boost?
"
Same1 wrote:
I just wanted to pop in and say this build is fun. I made the stupid mistake of going Cospri CoC after my initial summoner build so everything I tried after that felt slow and boring.

Even though the first couple of maps before getting Uber Lab and hitting that level 70 for most of the gear were painful and nearly got me to quit. After that though, smooth sailing.

Most hilarious thing I have done so far with this build is doing Blighted maps up till Tier 7 so far without building any towers. Just stand near the pump, wait for sick lines of enemies to come close. Shoot 2 or 3 times and see the prolif clear everything. Made me giggle more than once.

Great work on the build, excellent work on the write up. Maybe add in something about what nodes to annoint. I went for Dirty Techniques because it frees up a LOT of nodes while still adding a metric ton of damage.

Hey Same1,

I see that you have no Kitterbot but still use unbound ailment support. Is it right that the mod "Supported Skills have (25-34)% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies" has then no effect for you?
"
Rootsmann wrote:
"
Same1 wrote:

Hey Same1,

I see that you have no Kitterbot but still use unbound ailment support. Is it right that the mod "Supported Skills have (25-34)% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies" has then no effect for you?

Honestly haven't thought about it after switching :). But I think you are right. Considering the enemies do not get the shock/chill effect from Skitterbots that part of Unbound Ailment Support doesn't work. However, Unbound Ailments is still the best support gem for me by a lot.

Then again I don't really know just yet if Skitterbots is better than Malevolence. Skitterbots obviously helps tons with single target but I don't seem to have a problem with that. Been running T16's since level 80-81 when my gems were still level 17 (all 20 qual) and never really felt like I needed more ST.
Is it possible to socket Malevolence, Precision, HoA and Skitterbots? Would Skitterbots boost my damage significant?
"
Is it possible to socket Malevolence, Precision, HoA and Skitterbots? Would Skitterbots boost my damage significant?

Not without investing in Enlighten lvl 4 and some mana reservation nodes on the tree.
As far as I can tell Skitterbots mainly up my single target damage because of Shock. Since I switched I have never felt I needed it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info