[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
is it neccessary to get +1 arrow quiver?

Yes imagen the target is right in front of you. You can either shoot through the target and every pod behind the target might miss. Or you put all pods in a V shape around the target and hit most of the time.

Also read the first post its rude to ask what is already explained.
Last edited by Naix1337 on Dec 13, 2022, 11:52:32 AM
"
is it neccessary to get +1 arrow quiver?

I have started not using +1 quiver BECAUSE if you use siege totems the +1 is around 10-20% more damage, but if you are using the Ballista Totems + SA then it is VERY important to get the +1.

It is good on basically any version of this build, but is pretty rare and the mods we already want on the quiver are rare too and I am not divine rich usually to spend 30-40 div on a godlike quiver....yet.
Is Impossible Escape nescessary?

When I remove +1 curse, the dps halves in PoB.

Do you annoint it instead or?
"
falagar112 wrote:
Is Impossible Escape nescessary?

When I remove +1 curse, the dps halves in PoB.

Do you annoint it instead or?

Yes, before impossible escape you just annoint Whispers instead of Panopticon. Source of +1 curse is massive this league so it should always be a priority. Impossible Escape is just giga efficient at doing that but also very expensive for same reason.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Hello, is there any guide for crafting of those rare items?
"
AhWei_David wrote:

I would be interested in this as well.
"
Vwer wrote:
"
AhWei_David wrote:

I would be interested in this as well.

I am not horribly well versed in this aspect, but I can throw some things out. The biggest one I know is how to get your Covenant to have 5 G sockets. You can bench craft 3 G sockets, then get Vorici in Intervention T3-T4 to craft white sockets(or pay somebody else to do this).

The only other ones I have really dabbled with are the cluster jewels. The bow ones are very pricey, but you can try to do alt+aug spam to get two of the nodes you want then regal to try to get a third for the bow cluster. If it doesn't hit, just sell it to recoup some of the cost, rinse repeat. This is just from my dabbling, their may be better ways to do this.
Why do some of the items in the PoB have 4 crafted mods ('can have 3' and then 3 others)? Is the idea to work from a base that already has a veiled mod on it? That seems like it would make it really hard to try to craft the item yourself. Like, what's the best helm for the build that can actually be crafted by buying an enchanted base and going from there? Getting an enchanted helm with Phys Taken as Fire and two Focus mods seems near impossible without enchanting the helm yourself or paying someone to do it.

Edit: Or is it better to just stick to arcanist brand and not go for a trigger helm. That one actually seems doable since you could alt an enchanted base for Life+Suppression and then craft ailment duration and phys-taken-as-fire onto it.
Last edited by BCRebel on Dec 15, 2022, 11:22:36 AM
Are the gems in the starter set listed in order of priority on the POB? I'm getting ready to transition from concoction to SA on a 5 link Darkscorn/6L body and I'm wondering which gem to drop. I'm assuming SA should be my 6 link instead of totems, right? I know the endgame setup does most of its damage through totems but I assume without splinters or wither-on-hit from the tree SA takes priority.
"
BCRebel wrote:
Why do some of the items in the PoB have 4 crafted mods ('can have 3' and then 3 others)? Is the idea to work from a base that already has a veiled mod on it? That seems like it would make it really hard to try to craft the item yourself. Like, what's the best helm for the build that can actually be crafted by buying an enchanted base and going from there? Getting an enchanted helm with Phys Taken as Fire and two Focus mods seems near impossible without enchanting the helm yourself or paying someone to do it.

Edit: Or is it better to just stick to arcanist brand and not go for a trigger helm. That one actually seems doable since you could alt an enchanted base for Life+Suppression and then craft ailment duration and phys-taken-as-fire onto it.

For helmet ideally you use combination of veiled orbs + eldritch currency. E.g roll unveiled ailment duration + some life and then use eldritch annuls to annul mods until you can multimod. It is definitely bunch of attempts but its doable, i made helmets with this method before (i just needed diff suffix and not double focus but process is the same).

And yes, to save money stick with arcanist, its easy enough and skip blood rage or inc duration link .
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Dec 15, 2022, 2:27:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info