[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Thanks for the help. I currently have an unaffected by bleeding, attack speed with precision watchers eye. Are you recommending switching to the dot multi one? Which of the notables on the large cluster do you think is most replaceable? Or does it does it not matter.

Will look in to the other suggestions.

Thanks again for all your effort.
Back for some more advice on how to proceed :)

My current gear: (yes I know the quiver isn't there yet)

Spoiler

I was thinking about getting some normal Fenumus (probably unlinked Despair instead of portal in the bow?) and getting a Circle of Nostalgia with reduced reservation (it's a bit tight on mana without L4 Enlighten and I'd like to run Precision as high as possible)

As for the belt enchantment, do you guys know if it works without me applying wither just the totems?

Thanks for the help :)

Ps. love the build
How viable/good is this build for SSFHC?
I guess that will work.. :)
Guys any gear I should change or upgrade?
I don't see a way to get cold res to replace my gloves without having to change like all my gear, res are tight..

I think I could get a similar chest piece with cold res? Are the gloves a big damage boost for boss fights, mainly Sirus..

Or would a good rare bow be better?
Ah also I know about the helmet, I'm trying to get +2% max lightning but I might just go with life I think...

jewels and tree are in my profile
thanks!
Last edited by Ishamz on Jul 27, 2020, 4:21:39 PM
Can anyone take a look at my character and tell me what I should focus on next? I still feel kind of squishy :(
"
Jokke1989 wrote:
Can anyone take a look at my character and tell me what I should focus on next? I still feel kind of squishy :(

Well, life on your gear is pretty low so I would try to improve that. Also, you are missing quartz flask, what is very very important, I can't stress enough how important is phasing on this build, getting stuck in middle of pack can easily kill you if you dont have it.

Also, I don't see immortal call in your setup what is huge defensive boost. Your CWDT is linked to increased duration and ... blink arrow? Definitely try to get at leaest 4 link with dash, second wind, enduring cry and immortal call, should help a lot.

"
Ishamz wrote:
Guys any gear I should change or upgrade?
I don't see a way to get cold res to replace my gloves without having to change like all my gear, res are tight..

I think I could get a similar chest piece with cold res? Are the gloves a big damage boost for boss fights, mainly Sirus..

Or would a good rare bow be better?
Ah also I know about the helmet, I'm trying to get +2% max lightning but I might just go with life I think...

jewels and tree are in my profile
thanks!

Well, your chest can definitely be better, you can fairly easily craft hunter/warlord chest with basically all positive mods. For quiver, it is alright, but I would try and go for shaper/hunter quiver again and just woke orb max chaos res and +1 arrow together and finish with harvest.

For resistances, the easiest way is to simply get more resistances on jewels, fenumus/emablmer are huge for DPS so definitely something you should aim for.

For bow, well, nothing beats Darkscorn with Divine Flesh in terms of defense, its basically fortify for phys on bow. But if you feel like you need more damage, grab bow, its fine.

"
BansheeLP wrote:
How viable/good is this build for SSFHC?

Raiz played similar one in SSFHC so I would say at least semi-viable? Not as first build tho, you will most likely want at least solid elder bow base before going for this.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Good Xibaqua vanity for the build.
Ing: Inarmos

Also got some BiS bow if anyone need ( need to aug speed to finish it ) :

Build update:

- Renamed Cluster Jewel tree to Hardened Scars tree
- Added separate Hardened Scars (previously Cluster Jewel) item set
- Added Chainbreaker to Hardened Scars (previously Cluster Jewel) tree
- Slightly optimized Divine Flesh tree (instead of pathing to Golem's Blood it now paths to Revenge of the Hunted instead, this should make tree progression a lot smoother and also provides slightly more damage)

This is mostly cleanup update, giving more purpose and specialization to Cluster Jewel tree, what was before basically just Divine Flesh setup but without Divine Flesh. Now it also has some layers of defense and offense so it can be used as alternative to the Divine Flesh setup for endgame.

And for Chainbreaker introduction - Initially I thought Chainbreaker is bad, but it has actually pretty nice synergy with this build if you utilize it properly. For example, a lot of the time this build is clearing with Mirage Archer and Plague Bearer, what means we are not hitting stuff by outselfves, so we are also not removing Rage. And for bosses, we charge full shots, what means again, we can easily stay at 50 rage with Chainbreaker on bosses what is super nice (and Chainbreaker also gives the Cluster Jewel tree some extra flavour).

Main post is already updated with new info and Pastebin, but here is the new pastebin anyway:

https://pastebin.com/qz6un9J6
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Jul 28, 2020, 8:47:43 PM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Well, life on your gear is pretty low so I would try to improve that. Also, you are missing quartz flask, what is very very important, I can't stress enough how important is phasing on this build, getting stuck in middle of pack can easily kill you if you dont have it.

Also, I don't see immortal call in your setup what is huge defensive boost. Your CWDT is linked to increased duration and ... blink arrow? Definitely try to get at leaest 4 link with dash, second wind, enduring cry and immortal call, should help a lot.

Thank you :)
Ah, the reason is that I removed it because it sais "skill can't be used", only now I realize it's because it's linked with CWDT. Noob mistake xD
I will try and get more life on gear, I did try and get the life as high as I could for the currency I had when I went to buy gear, I just need to grind more haha.
Also, how important is blink arrow to the build? Can I just use dash instead? But yes I guess it's not great for when you get stuck in a pack.
I play a lot on a steam controller from my couch, so targeted skills can be a bit awkward to use :D
I will get that quartz flask asap!
Last edited by Jokke1989 on Jul 28, 2020, 11:00:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info