[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Is there a cheaper amulet that boosts DPS or survivability? I'm trying to get Impressence, but the DoT and Despair variant goes for like 3.5 EX. I'm running a Karui Ward for now, but it's kinda shit obviously.
"
Is there a cheaper amulet that boosts DPS or survivability? I'm trying to get Impressence, but the DoT and Despair variant goes for like 3.5 EX. I'm running a Karui Ward for now, but it's kinda shit obviously.

You could just use a rare amulet with life/res and crafted chaos damage to attacks.
Is immortal call still worth using without endurance charges? I don't see myself getting the cluster jewels anytime soon so I'm wondering if something like steelskin is a better alternative until then.
Finally getting some decent DPS now I have crafted a few pieces of gear.

I believe the helmet is the only -chaos res one on the market. Just a shame it doesnt have room for the focus poison mod.

What would you upgrade next?

Hello friend!

I'm following your guide and I'm loving it, so first of all thank you for posting this and keeping answering people.

I was crafting a bow and got stuck on this one, with +%AS and the 60% for poison to deal 100% more damage:

Now I need to get added # to # chaos damage and then craft +#% chaos damage multiplier at the bench, right?

What would you say is the best way to guarantee rolling these mods next?

I have no experience in crafting so I'm not quite sure how to proceed with the bow.

Thank you very much :)
"
Is immortal call still worth using without endurance charges? I don't see myself getting the cluster jewels anytime soon so I'm wondering if something like steelskin is a better alternative until then.

Yea, on this build IC is always better as we have high EHP, and Steelskin loses effectiveness with higher ehp.

"
savs_1 wrote:

I believe the helmet is the only -chaos res one on the market. Just a shame it doesnt have room for the focus poison mod.

Well I would probably look at more woke gems, especially deadly ailments and unbound ailments. Also maybe better quiver. For helmet, try to farm some harvests to get rid of some affix (not sure if there is targetted annul that will helm with that helmet tho). Also, tailwind boots/elusive boots are big boost.

"
guidulove wrote:
Hello friend!

I'm following your guide and I'm loving it, so first of all thank you for posting this and keeping answering people.

I was crafting a bow and got stuck on this one, with +%AS and the 60% for poison to deal 100% more damage:

Now I need to get added # to # chaos damage and then craft +#% chaos damage multiplier at the bench, right?

I have no experience in crafting so I'm not quite sure how to proceed with the bow.

You can regal see, see what will you get. After that, if you get suffix, you can start farming harvest for Augments item with new chaos mod craft, that will guarantee flat chaos damage prefix if you block also third suffix with some random craft.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"

Yea, on this build IC is always better as we have high EHP, and Steelskin loses effectiveness with higher ehp.

"
savs_1 wrote:

Well I would probably look at more woke gems, especially deadly ailments and unbound ailments. Also maybe better quiver. For helmet, try to farm some harvests to get rid of some affix (not sure if there is targetted annul that will helm with that helmet tho). Also, tailwind boots/elusive boots are big boost.

"
guidulove wrote:
Hello friend!

You can regal see, see what will you get. After that, if you get suffix, you can start farming harvest for Augments item with new chaos mod craft, that will guarantee flat chaos damage prefix if you block also third suffix with some random craft.

Thank you for your advise!

But what if I happen to roll a preffix on the Regal? What do you think is the best option?

Thanks!
"
guidulove wrote:
Hello friend!

Nice bow - you may want to consider using a beast imprint on that bow before trying to regal. Double T1 would be a shame to destroy with a bad regal.
Last edited by Gravedancer on Jun 25, 2020, 1:38:48 AM
"
Gravedancer wrote:
"
guidulove wrote:
Hello friend!

Nice bow - you may want to consider using a beast imprint on that bow before trying to regal. Double T1 would be a shame to destroy with a bad regal.

Yup, will do! Thanks for the advice!
Hey Guys, a lot of gear has taken shape now and I'm happy to say the character is all set for chain farming t16s and endgame content, although there are still many upgrades left to get!

I recorded a short clip of a random t16 Shipyard clear to show how the build is running right now: https://youtu.be/0YAb46ktEdM

Current PoB @ Lvl 93 including Cluster Jewels, Helm Enchant & Flasks: https://pastebin.com/NJ7JGx2b

Total estimated investment as of now - 20 ex

Quick Glance Gear:

"Reforge with Chaos modifier, Chaos mods are more common" is the option that is best for rolling Large & Medium jewels imo. Touch of Cruelty, Wicked Pall & Unholy Grace is the combo I was going for on Large Jewel, but 2/3 with 2 sockets isn't bad.

Thanks for the build guide Deathbeam, I love PF Scourge Arrow!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info