[3.7] Pillar of Caged Might. 1800 Strength, 11k ES Tanky Destroyer

Speaking of endgame: shapers is ridiculously easy with this build. I've never killed uelder before so I don't know, but it's definitely good.

So far the only things that kill me for now are "significantly increased physical damage" legion rares, and some guardians on rare corrupted maps. Vaal temple is a bitch as well. Everything elso: no problem. T16 incursions can be difficult in time, but there's always the option to swap pulverize out for more damage. Aoe is just amazing as is, so I keep it. Love (vaal) ancestral warchief buff for races like architects.
Last edited by Nephalon on Jul 12, 2019, 7:41:38 PM
Good build :)
Last edited by realsyka on Jul 14, 2019, 5:53:15 AM
lf tips on good number on lethal pride jewel! :)
I'm not sure if i made it true or not. How can you guys reach 1m dps?

97.7k Cyclone Dps at 80 level without jewel socket & 30str + without impales.

Even i have true dps jewels without resists.

What am i doing it wrong? Got Lethal Pride %5 Str with 15820 rakiata.
Thanks for posting this build and thank you for those answering questions

Recently finished leveling this and jump soon into red maps(to get pantheon)
I probably put a bit more curr into this build than others

Build seems great value and league starter and is also quite fun. gotta love the returns on dps and defense based on just strength investment

A couple of questions

My (very short) experience with blood rage is that it prevents ES from recharging so it's seems like a deadly double edge sword, especially against single boss that deal heavy damage

What is the point of linking maim to flesh and stone? isn't it an attack support gem? does it even work when linked?

Isn't soul of steel provide better value than charisma?

Thank you!
"
snowmittens wrote:
Thanks for posting this build and thank you for those answering questions

Recently finished leveling this and jump soon into red maps(to get pantheon)
I probably put a bit more curr into this build than others

Build seems great value and league starter and is also quite fun. gotta love the returns on dps and defense based on just strength investment

A couple of questions

My (very short) experience with blood rage is that it prevents ES from recharging so it's seems like a deadly double edge sword, especially against single boss that deal heavy damage

What is the point of linking maim to flesh and stone? isn't it an attack support gem? does it even work when linked?

Isn't soul of steel provide better value than charisma?

Thank you!

#1 After you take Ghost Reaver node, you will leech ES instead of Life so it'll function just like a normal leech. In fact, it is better to leech during boss fight, since ES will not charge after you take a hit. Leeching gives you constant ES regen as long as there's damage being dealt.

#2 Maim does work with Flesh and Stone, given that you have enough mana to activate it. It increases the damage mobs in the aura range take.

#3. You need Charisma along with a level 3 Enlighten to run 6 Aura (Dread Banner, Discipline, Herald of Purity, Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand) at the same time. All of these auras are crucial to damage as well as survival. Though, if you have not beaten Uber Lab to take the final node, you can try not using Herald of Purity, also you can try removing Maim from Flesh and Stone (Also remember to not link Flesh and Stone to any other support gems, since it'll increase reserve cost)

"
Manasiyok wrote:

You need sockets to use Inertia, just like PoB suggested. One of those Jewels increases your damage & ES by a lot. Then, if you feel damage is lacking, find Jewels with Strength and/or double Attack Speed rolls (2 Hand Attack Speed AND Attack Speed with Staves).
Last edited by AzyTazer on Jul 14, 2019, 12:24:25 PM
I am currently level 73, and although I know exactly why my damage is low (no impale nodes, no impale gem because I'm using a 5-link), I have all of the necessary gear I thought I would need to hit at least 7k ES. I'm only at 5500, however. My lethal Pride isn't perfect, and I have a resist ammy, but I expected to be a lot higher than I am. Any thoughts?
I have no idea how to calculate proper dps with this build as it seems quite tricky, all I know I threw in my lvl 70, no impale nodes against a t13 eradicator and he cleared the map and almost took down the boss on one portal
I am using lvl 20 cyclone and lvl 20 HOP(+1 from helm) + curse gloves. Seems to me that my dps is just fine even if it showing sub sub 100k

I did take lust for carnage instead of brinkmanship for the 20 str
Also took Ralakesh for the blind immunity

Builds delivers best bang for the chaos I've seen so far.

Edit : just crafted this, wondering if it's better than my current helmet...

Last edited by snowmittens on Jul 15, 2019, 11:45:38 AM
"
Badhands wrote:
I am currently level 73, and although I know exactly why my damage is low (no impale nodes, no impale gem because I'm using a 5-link), I have all of the necessary gear I thought I would need to hit at least 7k ES. I'm only at 5500, however. My lethal Pride isn't perfect, and I have a resist ammy, but I expected to be a lot higher than I am. Any thoughts?

Remove the life nodes from the duelist area and put them into the mana regen nodes immediately above them. You want to reserve as much mana as possible to get the maximum mana reservation benefit from the guardian ascendancy + gloves + body armor. Using those nodes (plus the other regen nodes + charisma cluster) you'll be able to sustain cyclone + auras (minus flesh and stone linked to maim). Buy a Lvl 3 Enlighten and you'll be able to sustain a 6L cyclone while running everything.

Keep in mind OP has decent gems, a nice helm, and a nice Lethal Pride that stacked a buttload of strength to convert.

"
Manasiyok wrote:

The easiest way to answer this question is if you make your characters public so we can just go into your sheet and look.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info