Wings and Back Attachments Multisale and New Microtransactions

"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Celestial portal MTX please. I know we have the Shaper portal, but it lacks the background void effect like everything else in the celestial set.

already exists, but it was a legacy league challenge reward:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Legacy_Portal_Effect

"
psycatz wrote:
Path of Exile: Celestial Contagion...Pls dont buy this stuff if u planning to play in party Q.Q

Sadly this game is not party play friendly in the least so not really any concern about that happening.
Last edited by Caulder10 on Jun 21, 2019, 1:07:54 PM
d
"
We've just released several new microtransactions, including Celestial versions of Essence Drain and Contagion, and the Zenith Pet. Check them out below or click here to get yours.

Ha-ha, schA all are purchased with a new skin for ED and your next step is a nerf ED and upgrade another skill with a goal to sell new skins for it!

Everything repeats, it was the same with other skills such as Winter Orb, Soulrend, etc.

It should be a shame for bait people!
💥 The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent
- Fundamentals of Chess 1883

Never buy mystery box - it's a trick to rob you of money!
Last edited by Desp3rado on Jun 21, 2019, 2:28:46 PM
"
Caulder10 wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Celestial portal MTX please. I know we have the Shaper portal, but it lacks the background void effect like everything else in the celestial set.

already exists, but it was a legacy league challenge reward:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Legacy_Portal_Effect

That's still not what I'm talking about. It doesn't have the background void effect like the other items in the celestial set.

Think a portal like this, except make it more celestial theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skcaAdyTxjY
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Rekill wrote:
wy the fuck is 'necrotic cloak' not for sale!!! :/

This....
The celestial contagion texture sometimes goes under the ground texture on cast making the initial cast barely visible or invisible. Is it something to fix ?

I tested it (once I started to be annoyed by it) at the same spot WITH and WITHOUT the MTX. Without the mtx contagion is visible and completely above ground.
Am still new to POE, do pets pick up items for you? what do they do?
"
error4o4 wrote:
Nerfing ED/CON eh?

Funny that's the first thing that I thought as well which is kinda of sad and probably having an adverse effect on meta skill micros.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
Am still new to POE, do pets pick up items for you? what do they do?

Thankfully not. Pets are purely cosmetic, they just follow the player or can be left in your hideout to roam around.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info