The Zenith Aura Effect

Why is the Aura Effect have red glow but others Zenith has Teal glow? I am confuse about this theme LUL
There's an issue with the last several aura effects tho.
They are all too intrusive in that if you use overlay map mode, your character is obscured to a point where it makes it look like as if instead of your character point, you have one big aura in middle of the map.
No rest for the wicked.
Maybe it could be a wee bit bigger and a smidgen more obtrusive? I can still make out a large fraction of the floor space, and I really hate knowing which spells and attacks I'm blundering into. 😘
The new aura effects are fantastic. But why are we not getting character effects with the same treatment? They seem to be doing the same thing but more flexible - there is no need to first activate an aura.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
These aura effect are too much. I would rather use something more subtle.
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
Very good! I would like to see a few more aura effects that is kind of like a hovering ring as well, not just ground effects!
cooooool
Looks pretty big .. not sure how it will react with things like intervention, and all the rares in Legion. I guess we'll see ...
As a person who has mained aura support for the last 6 leagues. I really like all the new aura mtx. Thanks!
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by deadunion on Jun 19, 2019, 6:25:48 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

KOREAN MMO IS COMING!!!!!!
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info