Kammell's Community Racing Event on June 29th - Win a Ticket to ExileCon!

Please bring back old races. Hohestly those were funniest part of the game - Endless Ledge, Descent \ Descent Champions, BLAMT
"
Emfx wrote:
Bring back official race seasons with point rewards and race ladders.
retweet
Good luck for all participants!

Hope to see virtual, lootable tickets in the game, with limited numbers (like 10 or so), and with a loot rate even way more rare than a mirror of Kalandra. Give the normal players some chance, too.
Last edited by zsoleszdc01 on Jun 19, 2019, 5:17:42 AM
"
Emfx wrote:
+
How about Announce fixes for tis League which is the most bugged league in History of PoE ... Animation canceling bugged Accuracy bugged Multistrike bugged Flicker Strike bugged there are still some Bosses who don't drop ANY loot still many crashes for Legion encounters and the list goes on...

Bring back old race events, you cant call this a community race event , if you have to make a participation request first.
I hope you will make league content longer lasting up to six month. so 36 challenges or 40 are still manageable for players who dont want to play till they burn out, and you still can put old race events back where they belong as a change of playstyle. Otherwise change the last challenges that you can actually call them challenges and not some farming simulator which drains the peoples lives.

But this is just hopefull thinking, this race gets posted as "community" race , with a player cap of 2000 players, well I think there are more than 2000 players who'd like to enjoy a change in playstyle once in the while, so most likely only good racers will get a chance to play it.

Bring back races where we can win some valuable stuff on reach certain milestones!

Not everyone can become number one!
"
captincorpse wrote:
"
Emfx wrote:

Ditto on this. I really miss the old races

This
No thanks, bring back old races please
Who cares?

And who is this camel?

c\_/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info