3.7.1d Patch Notes (Restartless)

Naw, based on my experience this isn't going to happen.

I give up completely in about a week. Game will remain unplayed by me, then I'll get a yen and be up and what passes for running at that time.

Fix things? You gotta be joking.
That only took 10 seconds to download for me. I don't use steam though.
restartless : ty for crash exactly when i found last Unique chest i needed. Meh. awesome "restartless"
It was NOT restartless for me. I'm lucky tho I didn't lose an exalt or Divine Chest.

Guys I LOVE this game and really really really want to play it. I can't even finish the mines due to constant crashing. I made it to Koam's Stronghold after crashing 14 times. Can't go any futher today.

GGG Please PLEASE please fix this game. Make it playable. I had such a good time until the last two leagues. Got a brand new computer just to play this game and I cannot.

Please fix the game guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
fix flame dash for the love of god.
Yey, another patch.

Will took 10 mins to allocate disc space, 10 second to download, 15 mins to unpack the whole game, install, and another 15 mins to repack the game.
For 17mb patch, i wait 30-40 mins everyday. Not everyone has SSD.
Im just trying to do couple maps at evenings. But when i launch steam, i see different patches everyday.

Im not saying dont patch, dont fix. Im just saying change the system, all game data is in just one file. 26gb file (content.ggpk)...
how about everyone stop whining its FREE to play ....
So, let me get this right. Because it free to play (though actually monetarily supported by microtransactions and things the players pay for), that gives the devs license to create horrible game play errors, and they have therefore, because its FTP, no real obligation to the players to fix the flagrant errors.
"
realjam wrote:
Yey, another patch.

Will took 10 mins to allocate disc space, 10 second to download, 15 mins to unpack the whole game, install, and another 15 mins to repack the game.
For 17mb patch, i wait 30-40 mins everyday. Not everyone has SSD.
Im just trying to do couple maps at evenings. But when i launch steam, i see different patches everyday.

Im not saying dont patch, dont fix. Im just saying change the system, all game data is in just one file. 26gb file (content.ggpk)...

This only happens in Steam, use the standalone and be happy =)
This patch caused me to get "Failed to connect to instance" ever since. Given your accuracy thus far, is it safe to say that I should uninstall till 4.0 is released?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info