Designing the Legion Jewels - Part One

I love the concept, have yet to see one drop though, and I don't have any jewel slots, though that could change with some of the corrupted keystones I've been seeing. Thanks for your fine work, I can't speak of others but I certainly appreciate it, it adds a whole other dimension to the passive tree.

That said, if it is a problem buying and selling the gems, then this ought to be addressed, should be clear before purchase what a thing does.
Haven't seen one drop.

If I wanted to buy one, I can't tell what effects they have beyond the keystone swap because the season will be over before we're even approaching a cheat sheet for the random seeds.

I mean swapping the passives tree is a neat idea, the list of abilities is intriguing, but this doesn't seem even remotely practical.

So the system seems like a disappointment really. Sorry, I'm just not enthused =\
keep going im so interested in this story
"
So many jewels
So many combinations

Perfect for min max'ing

One of the best features easily in this league

?

Not really. Its implementation is actually pretty horrible. You have no idea what the jewel does - until you put it into the socket. Which means, wtf are you buying, even. How could you even ever figure out what it does?

It MIGHT be reasonable if the seed could be datamined and poedb could list what the respective seed does for each keystone/notable/node...

kind of obvious. another league where they ran out of time. I suggest they slow down with league content and try to fix the core game first. way too much nonsense happening in every zone I enter. hodgepodge of history. They invested money so they just throw it into the core (unless it's completely broken, like Synthesis).

Ideally, there should be a healthy amount of previous content throughout the core of the game, in a sensible quantity, and a better focus on the new league's mechanics. the new league should dominate...not prior content.

This is awesome.
181% Spell Crit Statstick!
Mirror Service Thread: 2252231
IGN: Shinuri
so a niiiice
"
Illsonmedia wrote:
"
So many jewels
So many combinations

Perfect for min max'ing

One of the best features easily in this league

?

Not really. Its implementation is actually pretty horrible. You have no idea what the jewel does - until you put it into the socket. Which means, wtf are you buying, even. How could you even ever figure out what it does?

It MIGHT be reasonable if the seed could be datamined and poedb could list what the respective seed does for each keystone/notable/node...

kind of obvious. another league where they ran out of time. I suggest they slow down with league content and try to fix the core game first. way too much nonsense happening in every zone I enter. hodgepodge of history. They invested money so they just throw it into the core (unless it's completely broken, like Synthesis).

Ideally, there should be a healthy amount of previous content throughout the core of the game, in a sensible quantity, and a better focus on the new league's mechanics. the new league should dominate...not prior content.

i agree 98.0314%
cool
Last edited by Mattespelar on Jun 16, 2019, 10:14:47 AM
Super random on random
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
the randomness is not a bad thing. At least, we can discover something by playing instead of being spoiled by datamining.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info