3.7.1 Patch Notes

Sanctuary passive from inquisitor is not working after the patch
nice, everything is not smooth :)
Can't play anymore, i get crash at launching and the rare times i get to connect i get a crash in game, obviously dying in the meantime and losing progress, xp and map cost

I cannot use my ranger now. the whole client crashed on the loading screen - music starts skipping and DOWN goes the game.

Funny, cause I can still use my oni farming scions...please FIX!
🐢
Still double flame dashing, still crashing every map (more often than before even) and now have the brand new bug of Flesh and Stone and Arctic Armor turning off when entering every new zone.

Please roll this back, please test your leagues and patches before implementing them, please make PoE into the quality product that it could be instead of a rushed mess of good ideas executed poorly.
"
Fixed a bug where Divine Ire did not fire its beam if it was cancelled during the channel.
Amazing! Thanks a ton, on the downside, sanctuary is not spawning consecrated ground for me... Is it just me?
"
Llarold wrote:
The Champion Ascendancy buffs Master of Metal and Inspirational are non-existent since the patch. Obviously a huge issue.

me too
MY ascendancy from champion isnt work :(

my herald of purity isnt work :(

i enter in map and got insta freeze

plz fix this

we cant play
Game is still broken, cannot play my main - whole client crashes
🐢
Fixed a bug where skills could deal the wrong amount of damage when dealing extremely large amounts of damage in a single hit. This affected very few people as the hit needed to be at least approximately 40,000,000 damage.

Who the fuck hits for 40 million?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info